Worldboss conquest objectives

Darittha

So i wanna say i was happy when i saw Lucky for the first time among cq objectives because out of all wbs he was really forgettable especially given it was on Corellia and also wasnt among Priority Targets quest kills

That being said i despise having only Lucky and Snowblind worldbosses among conquest objectives literally every single week. It never changes, every week no matter which conquest will be running theres always Lucky and Snowblind worldboss objectives there.

Can we get some change here please? I mean would it be so hard to put all other worldbosses into the mix? And maybe throw in Grim Tooth among the cq objectives from Makeb too since thats almost-worldboss anyway.

I think it would be easier to form a group when there's only a limited number of WBs to choose from.

Consider, for example, how easy it was to form WB groups during the Feast when everyone was doing the same boss. Now imagine if the Feast had randomly given any WB to individual Feasters.

If the CQ objective was 'any' WB, you'd have people scattered all over the galaxy vainly trying to form WB groups. At least if it's just Snowblind and Lucky, your chances of finding others to group with goes way up.

Edited by JediQuaker

That's not the suggestion though. It is to cycle through all of the world bosses one or two at a time per week.

Yeah it's fine to only have a couple per week, but the bosses should be varied according to the conquest event.

This type of thing happened with the onset of 6.0 and I really hated it. There's differences for special event conquests and whether you're at max level or not, but now there's too many objectives that are present every week and never change, it's become quantity over quality of CQ point grinding. Mechanical Warfare last week would have included a big-point-total Gods Op objective if it were still 5.0, not anymore, not even R4-GL or SD-O as one of those world bosses; it's sad how uncreative the objectives have become all because the devs keep trying to pander to the people who refuse to do certain content and complain they can't get certain rewards

Edited by MagicTerror

The Festival was annoying me because it kept choosing Nar Shaddaa and Hoth and I was taking advantage of people doing WBs to get Qyzen on multiple characters but he only takes each WB item once so since it never went off those two for the last two days I couldn't ge Qyzen. And no the other beasties he accepts multiple drops from don't spawn enough to do it, I rarely see 1 of them when I need them.

The Festival was annoying me because it kept choosing Nar Shaddaa and Hoth and I was taking advantage of people doing WBs to get Qyzen on multiple characters but he only takes each WB item once so since it never went off those two for the last two days I couldn't ge Qyzen. And no the other beasties he accepts multiple drops from don't spawn enough to do it, I rarely see 1 of them when I need them.

There are a couple of areas which have multiple spawns. Dulfy used to list them, but it appears it's down. There is also a thread here (if you can find it) which also gives out the locations. I do know where they are when I'm on planet, but I'm really bad at directions. I'll try to get on later, get to the area, and find the coordinates. If no one else has replied, I'll put them here.

me too, either can never get a group, or worse, we get a group and it just wipes because no one listens :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, how difficult is the NP? I've never done it, and I've been a little hesitant to join the odd rare group doing it in case it's insanely hard and I mess up. I guess if it was a CQ item. and thus a regular thing, might be a little easier to join a group that was a bit more forgiving.

Just out of curiosity, how difficult is the NP? I've never done it, and I've been a little hesitant to join the odd rare group doing it in case it's insanely hard and I mess up. I guess if it was a CQ item. and thus a regular thing, might be a little easier to join a group that was a bit more forgiving.

before, when you needed the crystal if was extremely difficult, but since that has been removed it is easier (supposedly), although the last two times I've tried it, the group has wiped. But it wasn't a full group, and to be honest, some people weren't up to it, either trolling,. or just bad :( If it became a CQ goal though, the bigger guilds might organise to get it, or more groups might form, and people take it more serious.

In addition to a bit of a DPS check, it has mechanics that people need to know and follow. The group leader (or somebody experienced with the fight) needs to call out "stop DPS" orders periodically and people need to follow; there's also switching DPS targets. Best advice would be to read up on the fight on some site and to do it preferably with a guild group. Even if one is not in a guild, read up on it first. This, Monolith, Queen are some of the world bosses that need more than the minimal-to-none preparation that is enough for most world bosses.

In addition to a bit of a DPS check, it has mechanics that people need to know and follow. The group leader (or somebody experienced with the fight) needs to call out "stop DPS" orders

It's been a while, but you don't really need anyone to call out, if the dps just watch their debuffs they can switch targets just fine. No voice needed.

It's like 5 or 10 stack dreadtooth, just pay attention and you don't need discord.

It would be really nice if players didn't stop making voice mandatory for things in the game that do not actually NEED voice.

• Dev Post
So i wanna say i was happy when i saw Lucky for the first time among cq objectives because out of all wbs he was really forgettable especially given it was on Corellia and also wasnt among Priority Targets quest kills

That being said i despise having only Lucky and Snowblind worldbosses among conquest objectives literally every single week. It never changes, every week no matter which conquest will be running theres always Lucky and Snowblind worldboss objectives there.

Can we get some change here please? I mean would it be so hard to put all other worldbosses into the mix? And maybe throw in Grim Tooth among the cq objectives from Makeb too since thats almost-worldboss anyway.

Hi Darittha. Thanks for bringing this up. The team took a look into this and a fix will be implemented in 6.2.1. Once the fix is in, these two particular World Boss Conquest Objectives will only be available during the Emergency Operations Conquest, The Dread War Conquest, or if the Feast of Prosperity seasonal event is active.

Hi Darittha. Thanks for bringing this up. The team took a look into this and a fix will be implemented in 6.2.1. Once the fix is in, these two particular World Boss Conquest Objectives will only be available during the Emergency Operations Conquest, The Dread War Conquest, or if the Feast of Prosperity seasonal event is active.

Does this mean there will be no WB's during other conquest, or these guys are fixed to this particular CQ, and others will be available during other CQ events?

Personally, I'd love to see others, it would be an added incentive for people to run WB groups, etc :)