Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF Guild on Satele Shan Pub. side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
LF Guild on Satele Shan Pub. side

Tangenobi
01.08.2018 , 11:20 PM | #1
HI. Imma long time player (off and on since beta) just getting back on the game. I'm Looking for a laid back social guild with a family like atmosphere. The guild i was in for years was like this and they finally broke it up before I got back on again.
Jedi Sentinel- Tan-jenobi (Tan-Jenobee) Jedi Guardian-GyonGunslinger- BlastmastaJedi Shadow- Ky'zin
Commando- Radonn
Sage- Dartanus

JadedProphet
01.09.2018 , 01:17 AM | #2
Ex Nihil is a lot like that. We treat our members as family and we value quality over quantity. We look for members who will help out the others, who will participate, etc. I will send you our discord info via pm on here and you can also reach me in game on Tsumetai Shi if you would like more info.

KShafe
01.09.2018 , 07:25 AM | #3
Smokin Wookies

https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/

Good Day! We are currently looking to add members for our Wednesday night Progression Raid group. We lost a few members to Real Life stuff ( happens ) and need to fill their spots. We are experienced players and We will be focusing on HM / NiM content. 730 PST / 930 CST.

We are a laid back, PvE, PvP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.
We currently have a couple progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somewhere. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/joinus and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Smokin Wookies anytime and hit us up in game. And for those of you that like to explore their dark side, we have a guild for that as well.

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder
StarStyder - Combat Sentinel