Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player LF guild.

Jokerx
01.02.2018 , 10:47 PM | #1
Decided to come back to the game after years of not playing, looking for a friendly Guild to help get back into things. I decided to reroll on Republic, currently level 6 Jedi Sentinel. if anyone could point me in the right direction would greatly appreciate it.

cameronlanderson
01.03.2018 , 03:23 AM | #2
My guild, Dead Man's Treasure is recruiting if you would like to join us. My character name is Nekkers.
We are very friendly, have a discord server, and many other things

JadedProphet
01.03.2018 , 11:08 AM | #3
<Ex Nihil> is always recruiting. We are a small but friendly guild that focuses more on the quality of our membership than on the quantity of members. We have a fully unlocked Manaan Stronghold and a Guild Flagship (not completely unlocked but working on it). We try to treat our members as family and help everyone in our guild as much as we can (with learning their class, gear, etc) within reason. We have members from USA, Chile, and Australia so tend to have people on and active at various times. We are also working on getting RP going within the next week or two. We do have a Discord server and I will happily toss you the info via pm if you would like more info. You can contact me via pm on here or you can contact one of us in game. Just do /who Ex Nihil and contact any of our members who are online.

Zolcor
01.09.2018 , 10:32 AM | #4
My toon name is Sevor Zuhl. I've recently returned to the game and am guildless at the moment. Are there any friendly, and helpful guilds out there that may accept me?

Zolcor
01.09.2018 , 10:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JadedProphet View Post
<Ex Nihil> is always recruiting. We are a small but friendly guild that focuses more on the quality of our membership than on the quantity of members. We have a fully unlocked Manaan Stronghold and a Guild Flagship (not completely unlocked but working on it). We try to treat our members as family and help everyone in our guild as much as we can (with learning their class, gear, etc) within reason. We have members from USA, Chile, and Australia so tend to have people on and active at various times. We are also working on getting RP going within the next week or two. We do have a Discord server and I will happily toss you the info via pm if you would like more info. You can contact me via pm on here or you can contact one of us in game. Just do /who Ex Nihil and contact any of our members who are online.
I'm interested in possibly joining your SWTOR guild.