<Legion of One> [Nim] team Recruitment

zorngodofall

Hi. I am the GM of <Legion Of One> we are a 5.0 nightmare progression guild (with a couple hm teams) we are looking for a ranged dps and also perhaps a heals for our main team. Our main team is 6/7 nim snv 4/5 tfb 3/4 EC. Our raid nights are tuesday/thursday 8pm PST / 11pm EST.

We are primarily looking for a Sniper and a Merc heals. We are fairly set in stone for those roles. The sniper is expected to be able to run all 3 specs depending on the fight and the merc heals to be fairly experienced as well. We are looking for people who we can have a good time with and clear content at a relatively fast pace.

General expectations: Don't be toxic. We really aren't looking for toxic people to raid with and at the same time the general thing from the group you can expect is us to clear content. We expect you to show up on time 15-20 minutes before raid and be an active member of our guild. We are looking for *permanent* spots we won't have to replace for a good amount of time and while unexpected things happen it is preferable that we will not have to replace you.

PM/PST/Mail Zorn Ragefiend with any questions or inqueries. Alternatively you can message me on discord (just let me know you are being referred from this thread) @ Zorngodofall #8433.

Thanks and have a nice day.