Thana Vesh as a companion

lowflyingmeat

If we could assign her tasks like scrubbing the toilets in our strongholds or maybe sorting out our DVD collection, then fine, bring her in as a companion. As a character she was worthless, all full of bluster, and had no real skills except screwing up or getting captured.

Her dialogue would simply be "Opps, I got captured again", or "What does this button do" before she burned her face with her own light saber". Or "Master I dropped my lightsaber down the sewer vent by accident can you help me get it".

She's a one person version of the three stooges.

I'd be all for Thana Vesh returning if she hadn't been a character that could be killed during her quest chain. That her fate can vary depending on player choice means she's not a character the devs could easily bring back. They'd either have to retcon one outcome into nonexistence or create two separate story chains to account for her separate fates, the first of which would irk some players and the latter would be hard to justify spending development resources on.

The other issue, and it is a major one, is that Thana Vesh shares the same voice actor as Kira Carsen. Kira is one of the companions that have not yet returned, an odd fact considering she had a greater reason to return during KOTFE or KOTET than any other companion not named Scourge. To have Thana return in a major role while Kira has not yet returned would rightly irk many players who've taken their Jedi Knights through KOTFE and KOTET.

I'd be all for Thana Vesh returning if she hadn't been a character that could be killed during her quest chain. That her fate can vary depending on player choice means she's not a character the devs could easily bring back. They'd either have to retcon one outcome into nonexistence or create two separate story chains to account for her separate fates, the first of which would irk some players and the latter would be hard to justify spending development resources on.

The other issue, and it is a major one, is that Thana Vesh shares the same voice actor as Kira Carsen. Kira is one of the companions that have not yet returned, an odd fact considering she had a greater reason to return during KOTFE or KOTET than any other companion not named Scourge. To have Thana return in a major role while Kira has not yet returned would rightly irk many players who've taken their Jedi Knights through KOTFE and KOTET.

Well aside from the voice actor issue (although I'm pretty sure that Jessa and Kira also are voiced by the same actress) making sure she survived can easilly be done nowdays, if she got stabbed (not that I know) by a lightsaber, I mean, look the new canon of how Maul survived.

Well aside from the voice actor issue (although I'm pretty sure that Jessa and Kira also are voiced by the same actress) making sure she survived can easilly be done nowdays, if she got stabbed (not that I know) by a lightsaber, I mean, look the new canon of how Maul survived.

They could just one line it away w/ something like her hatred for you kept her alive bla bla bla.

Wow....no answer from him. Did his hate ***** for Thana vesh finally go away...or did he quit this game...or did he die from diabetes?

Nope. Still hate her, still play the game, and am still alive.

I just didn't see anything worth responding to in that post. The guy wasn't exactly throwing undue praise the way most of Thana's fans do.

Plus in general I got tired of wasting my time with subjects I hate.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have liked to seen her as the SI's apprentice instead of Ashara, since the Inquistor tells practically everyone that she is the their apprentice and I would have liked to seen her as the SI's apprentice instead of Xalek as well.

Course I killed her because she is cringe inducing and the moment I saw and heard her and that is only a few seconds in I knew I was going to kill her. She needs a lot of work for me at least before I would even consider the idea of using her as a companion. I liked all of the female companions for all of the characters, with Nadia Grell and Ashara and Kira my favorites

Edited by vysterian

• 2 years later...

What an awful thoughts to make Thana Vesh moral good!

Thana Vesh is excellent in her role. Her style is perfect! I KILLED HER!

She is cool, cruel, but young. She's just a child using The Dark Side Of The Force.

She didn't appreciate my love, So I thought she is useless. In the future she could be a problem for me.... murderous problem. I made decision.

May be, if I would take care of her, help her.... awating She loves me. in that case we have a chance.

But I didn't have enought time for that. It's pitty, it a life.

Concerning moral codex and morality.

We are Sith, indeed! Morality is weakness. It can be used against us.

• 4 years later...