Yet More Praise For SWTOR

Jett-Rinn

I enjoy Huttball. Hate Voidstar. Alderran is ok. I could have been playing for hours, but instead I have been re-watching LOST because I really just don't feel the need to play the game.

You dont NEED to play any game, when you NEED to play a game there is a problem.

I dont think the majority of these "nay sayers" would disagree that the game is fun.

It seems the storyline, the abilites and the voice over is pretty great, all in all the leveling process in this game is fun.

The probelms and where the "nay sayers" come into play and is never mentioned in these uplifting reviews is retention. A reason to log in after you have leveled your main toon.

The legacy system that promotes the reroll is a prime example of lack of end game content, expertise in pvp has been an issue in other games as well and why it is implemented her is up for debate.

The overall feel i get from these "nay sayers" is not hate toward TOR, its fear.

As gamers we have seen so many games come and go, and we waited for TOR for years, and alot of these critisizms are actully disguised pleas from players that "want" to love this game but feel that retention is going to be hard.

By retention i dont mean 6 - 8 months. I mean 6-8 years. People just want to see a game that can last as long as WoW or SWG. (swg may have lost alot of people but it stayed afloat for 8 years)

Nobody, wants to see SWTOR go the way of the Matrix. Critizim is a good thing, too much praise is a bad thing.

Got to love when someone praises the game then says this

"While on your beginning planet, you’ll also find your first companion. These companions allow you to explore the universe while not feeling quite so alone"

Think the rest of it is what you call creative writing. I just would read something and ask if we were actually playing the same game or if he made a mistake and bought another game instead and thought it was SWTOR.