Female Class with the most Romance Options

XantosCledwin

I wasn't sure whether this was the right place to post this or not, but was kind of curious if someone could help answer this question for me:

I was wondering which class has the most romance options when the character's gender is female instead of male?

In other words, if I were to pick a female character at the character creator, which class should I pick if I want the most romancing options. Doesn't matter whether we are talking about companions, or generic NPC's, or whatever.

Please no spoilers, just answer the question straight up.

Female Agents and Smugglers get the most opportunities to sleep with NPCs. Female Warriors and Consulars don't sleep with any NPCs, but they can have one-night stands with Pierce and Tharan.

In terms of full-blown romances, all the female classes have one romanceable companion on their crew, with the option to go after Theron or Lana--not both--in SoR.

Edited by Abvora

Female Agents and Smugglers get the most opportunities to sleep with NPCs. Female Warriors and Consulars don't sleep with any NPCs, but they can have one-night stands with Pierce and Tharan.

In terms of full-blown romances, all the female classes have one romanceable companion on their crew, with the option to go after Theron or Lana--not both--in SoR.

Female Warriors can bed the Nar Vegas bonus series NPC (the Imperial officer with the cybernetic eye, not the female Sith, obviously), and female Consulars... yea, they get shafted, and not in the good way.

Of course, there's the herosexual NPC's on Makeb (male for Imperials and female for Republic) and CZ198 (for the Empire, anyway), plus Theron/Lana in 3.x content.

Yeah...my female Smuggler is a dirty little girl...I love her so much :)

My favorite Pub toon (for reasons other than this)