A thought about ranked PvP

tornadodude

So on my live server, there is about 1 lvl 50 wz going on at a time. So on my live server, no one will get to play ranked unless

1. A lot of people transfer to that server.

2. Server merges.

3. Cross-server queues.

I know BW is using Cross-server queues as a last resort but If none of those 3 things happen RWZ on my live server will never happen.

And you guys on your server will have the option to transfer to a new server where population will not be an issue. If you or the rest of your server chooses not to transfer then that's your own choice to not participate in ranked pvp.

I'm guessing you are Republic? If so, is your site just low on Republic player or Empire players or both.

On Dath Bandon we have a good group of Empire players but would welcome more Republic players.

If you could get a group of 7 or more Republic player to transfer and Q with, you would be cycling through ranked WZ quite quickly.

And you guys on your server will have the option to transfer to a new server where population will not be an issue. If you or the rest of your server chooses not to transfer then that's your own choice to not participate in ranked pvp.

This ^

but you know nice like.

You're going to be able to move your toon to a choice of prob 5-10 servers.

I'm guessing you are Republic? If so, is your site just low on Republic player or Empire players or both.

On Dath Bandon we have a good group of Empire players but would welcome more Republic players.

If you could get a group of 7 or more Republic player to transfer and Q with, you would be cycling through ranked WZ quite quickly.

My server is low on both factions. I haven't seen an imp player for a while now. I don't know if it's going to be paid transfers, I don't want to pay for that.