A thread unlike others

retrospekt

It seems as if a lot of threads/posts that have the biggest complaints about imbalance and issues come mainly from people who activated their forum accounts December 2011. Why is this? Do most people who make accounts in December hate games or is it because they knew they couldn't complain about the game until it went live. I'm not establishing cause and effect, I leave that to you :)

I'm not saying there are no problems with this game, in fact here's a couple that I believe should be looked at.

(Currently my highest toon is only level 30 so I will not comment on class balance in pvp at this moment. Especially since you can see that in every other thread)

Issues:

1. Dots shouldn't interrupt flag captures in Warzones. It's a cheap mechanic that I request my team take advantage of at every possible moment. In the same regard, Dots shouldn't interrupt out of combat regens like Introspection.

2. Targeting of players in pvp seems a little lackluster... Possibly because the hitbox of toons is a little small? Could be just me.

Personally, I think BW has released a very polished game and it's only natural that it be compared to WoW in all ways, especially pvp.

But let me remind you that Blizz has been at this a lot longer and WoW didn't ship with the pvp that it has today (I'm not implying the current state is good or bad). The PTR is up so it obviously means that BW is committed to fixing bugs/issues and they're not just going to run off with your $60 and give you a crappy game. Which I'm guessing is the reason people are scared and possibly crying irl. I assure you that BW cares about you /hug.

If you are a WoW fanboy and nothing you've read is to your liking, at least realize this game will keep Blizz on their toes. They won't be able to throw some recycled content at you because they don't want you in a galaxy far far away........