"A Traitor Among the Chiss" not working

Osryri

I am not the opening cinematic that is supposed to be there according to a video posted to Dulfy. I am not being given Combat Droid to help either.

For it to progress the story you have to do "Solo" mode. The terminal lists four options and it's the bottom one. As for the fp it self, there is no droid given but you should have Temple as your companion.

OH NO!

Seriously. There is not God-Bod. You didn't get one for that stupid train..what was it? Umbrella..no Umbara. Yeah, that's it. No. No God-Bot. You must do it the old fashioned way. :eek:

Taking 15+ minutes to kill a boss is not what I call fun. You might like to waste tons of time but I do not.

Taking 15+ minutes to kill a boss is not what I call fun. You might like to waste tons of time but I do not.

I think it's a total waste of time. But that doesn't change the fact that there's not God-Bot to run the fp and kill everything for you. It's not a bug.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

I think it's a total waste of time. But that doesn't change the fact that there's not God-Bot to run the fp and kill everything for you. It's not a bug.

You go ahead and run it as a guardian and tell me how much you enjoy it. The FP is a giant cluster F***.

I am not seeing the opening cinematic that is supposed to be there according to a video posted to Dulfy. I am not being given Combat Droid to help either.

While you may think it is a bug without the Combat Droid, it is not. They did the same with Umbara. While it may be not something you like that doesn't mean it is a bug. To make it a little easier I recommend getting Temple at Rank 20. Buy her imperial gifts and you can increase her rank which will help in the flashpoint.

IAs far as the opening cinematic you need to choose Solo (not Story Solo) for the story to progress.

Edited by casirabit

There's a difference between content being "not enjoyable" and content being "bugged." Content can be one, without being the other.

And it can be bugged in one way without being bugged in another.

Yes, and the fact the opening cinematic is not playing makes it a bug.

While you may think it is a bug without the Combat Droid, it is not. They did the same with Umbara. While it may be not something you like that doesn't mean it is a bug. To make it a little easier I recommend getting Temple at Rank 20. Buy her imperial gifts and you can increase her rank which will help in the flashpoint.

IAs far as the opening cinematic you need to choose Solo (not Story Solo) for the story to progress.

It is on solo

You go ahead and run it as a guardian and tell me how much you enjoy it. The FP is a giant cluster F***.

It wasn't enormously fun as an Infiltration Shadow either, but whichever class you do it on, the fact that the bosses have too much health is not a *mechanical* bug. (It is a "design concept" bug...)

I am not seeing the opening cinematic that is supposed to be there according to a video posted to Dulfy. I am not being given Combat Droid to help either.

Did Dulfy say you were supposed to get the God-Bot?

And where are either of these implied?

Porsa said you don't get a God-Bot. It may have been sarcastic, but it's still true. That it's not a bug. That has nothing to do with how fun the FP is or how much time is wasted doing it.

What it boils down to is this:

1. Cinematic Not Playing: Bugged.
  2. God-Bot not given: Not bugged.