Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Contraband Slot Machine

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

branmakmuffin
04.07.2015 , 09:30 PM | #2301
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
I think I posted recently in a form of comic relief but it's hard to believe anyone is taking it seriously anymore
You're still bumping it.

And, wait ... wait ... you just did it again.

If you really thought this thread should be done, you'd stop posting in it.

ivanhedgehog
04.08.2015 , 01:55 PM | #2302
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
You're still bumping it.

why would you do that?

TUXs
04.08.2015 , 02:38 PM | #2303
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
why would you do that?
Because AC change is a very important topic to bran, and that's what this whole thread is about...CHOICE! Right?! Or was this the "low slash" thread?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Transcendent
04.08.2015 , 03:29 PM | #2304
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Because AC change is a very important topic to bran, and that's what this whole thread is about...CHOICE! Right?! Or was is the "low slash" thread?
Someone remind me what we were fighting for?

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Bruceme
04.08.2015 , 04:09 PM | #2305
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Someone remind me what we were fighting for?
the right to party

branmakmuffin
04.08.2015 , 05:17 PM | #2306
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Because AC change is a very important topic to bran
AC change: where TUXs and I get all misty-eyed in out togetherness.

Pietrastor
04.08.2015 , 05:26 PM | #2307
I get that for some of you it's trolly thing to keep this topic going but it's looking kinda stupid now to be honest. Just sayin ...
Nothing looks dumber and more blatant than your desire to keep the machine nerfed because it threathens your cartel whailing

MeNaCe-NZ
04.08.2015 , 07:04 PM | #2308
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
You're still bumping it.

Where did I say that? Watching trolls be trolling can be rather humorous at times.
I just think anyone who doesn't think Bioware are finding this whole thread ( and the attempts to keep it on the main page ) as equally as humorous and seriosally think Bioware are going to do anything based on this thread are somewhat delusional.

MeNaCe-NZ
04.08.2015 , 07:11 PM | #2309
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Nothing looks dumber and more blatant than your desire to keep the machine nerfed because it threathens your cartel whailing
Yep 1600 CM items to sell and counting, millions made every day as a result. In fact I boguht the last 2 constable stronghold hypercrates I could find on the GTN yesterday, the contents of those things are worth ridiculous amounts of credits at the moment.
Add to that the people who sell cartel items stupidly cheap under the usual market price allowing me to buy them out and make even more credits ... who needs the mats market to keep rich? I just send me companions out on purchased mission discoveries each day simply because I might as well use them for something. Give me another 100 GTN slots and maybe I'd even start crafting again.

I don't even give a crap what happens to mats any more to be honest I just thought the old machine drop rate was somewhat poorly thought out and guaranteed it would be nerfed at the time and turns out I was right because wow it got nerfed.

One of the only things I agree with on the whole slot topic is that it was nerfed into being practically useless and there was no communication stating this was going to be the case.

Kianabamin
04.09.2015 , 08:03 AM | #2310
One of the only things I agree with on the whole slot topic is that it was nerfed into being practically useless and there was no communication stating this was going to be the case.
I think that's the one thing we can all agree on.
And that's the reason why I at least try and keep this thread alive.
Even if people just come by to laugh at me, that is fine.
I would just like an answer as to how this level of change was thought to be "Accordingly"?

Accordingly, adverb, 1. in a way that is appropriate to the particular circumstances.
On your way to Hades kindly observe the mistletoe hanging from my coattails and well, you know......

------- AND FIX THE CONTRABAND SLOT MACHINE ------