If there was a kotor 3 would Revan being the antagonist have been a smart choice?

Matais

Before i begin i want to adress material that could potentially support this.

1. Kreia's description of Revan as power, as the "heart of the force" What is meant here is that it is implied that Revan was a master manipulator. He took the armies of the republic who followed him and converted them into his own private army. He even turned those still within republic space to join his cause. His charisma and ability to lead others resulted in one of the most dangerous threats the republic had ever faced during his time period. Without Bastila's battle mediation the republic would have fallen under the constant brutal attacks from Revan and Malak.

Keeping with discussing Revan's manipulative power, when Kreia says Revan as the "Heart of the force" She is basically calling him everything that the force represents. Since she views the force as a manipulator that just uses people for the sake of balance she is basically saying that Revan is Manipulator who uses people to further his own goals. Which is what he did during the mandalorian wars. He used assassins to hunt, capture, and break Jedi to join his cause. He effectively wanted to eliminate the weak and ensure only the strong survived.

Does this make him a 1d villain like say Palps? No, not by any stretch of the imagination. Revan may have used people to further his own goals but he did it in preparation for the sith empire's return.

Does this make him a saint either? No, He clearly was trying to build his own empire to counter the arrival of the Sith Empire. Revan is always a Leader, once the sith Empire is broken or defeated what would stop him from say, taking control of the galaxy to try and prevent his opponents from rising up again. Since Revan was a master manipulator he could easilly sway the people into following him. He could go mad for immortality because he could see how easilly his empire would collapse without his presence.

What could be done here is have the companions from Kotor 1 and 2 following Revan since he would be promising Galactic Peace. (Keep in mind i don't intend on saying he would be outright lying, maybe he would actually beleive to his core that only he can save the galaxy)

In this case scenario the Exile could have been the protagonist who fights alongside Revan against the Sith empire until Its defeated. After the Empire is no more Revan would declare a new galactic Order and the Exile would stand against him Since it was contradictory to her beliefs. The exile would steal the Ebon hawk and escape Revan before he could excecute her.

Companions that would side with Revan

Canderous/Mandalore

Bastilla

Carth

Hk 47

Juhani

Zaalbar

Mission

Companions that would side with the Exile

Jolee (because i doubt his character would Follow him as Revan would clearly be trying to become a dicator here)

Atton

T3- M4

(possibly the Exile would duel Bastilla somewhere and the exile would win. Killing Bastila in the Process and empowering Revan's rage. This would cause him to slowly become cold and distant from the reality of the galaxy)

Dialogue that could be used during the confrontation between Revan and the exile (this is just how i would do it i am sure you guys have a better idea possibly)

(Revan Paces across the Durasteel floor of the Foundry's main antechamber. Arms Crossed as he stretches his gaze outwards towards the space battle that lay beyond. His soldiers engaged in combat with the corrupt remnants of the weak and dependant Republic. His gaze is interrupted by the sudden Entrace of three force users. All of which he knows all too well.)

"So, the outcast returns once more, as ill and whimpering as an abused pawn. What surprises me is that you are accompanied by those who have every reason to join me. Your follower, Atton, he was a follower of mine once. You know how much he despises the hypocracy of the Jedi. The pleasure he took in breaking them. The pain he felt as the council sat on their thrones of power while he and so many others died during the mandalorian wars. At any moment i can easilly unlock that part of him and make you see just how much of a monster he truly is. And Jolee Bindo, wounded by guilt by his wife's fall to the dark side clearly has left its marks for the entire galaxy to see. He even would agree with me in the inability of the Order to properly pass judgement on those who clearly deserved it. Bindo cannot deny how flawed and broken the teachings of the Jedi Order are. Deep down even he can accept the Truth that as long as the Jedi and the flawed teachings of its order exist that the galaxy will always be at war."

(Revan briskly walks down the cold and empty stairs of the upper antechamber. His masked face starring downward at his enemies as he presses onward with his words)

"Do you think that you're rendition of the Jedi is any better than what i have done? I know for a fact that i do not draw on one side of the Force and neither do any of my followers. No one under me is chained to the Jedi code nor are they twisted by the Dark side. I know you can feel me. At my core i do not linger on either spectrum of the force. As long as i Exist within Galatic Space i can guarentee that the infighting between Jedi and Sith will cease. As you have noticed the Majority of the Galaxy is in favor of my lead. Otherwise how can you explain the unwavering loyalty that my followers have for me. While you barely could scrap a fleet togther to mount an assault on the Foundry. The only other assistance you could have scrounged up are the Remnants of the Sith Empire that we Defeated. There can be no comprimise. As long as Republic Stands as it is the galaxy will continue to be the mess it has always been."

Idk, maybe you guys could try and add to this. I honestly think Revan could of made for a great Antagonist for Kotor 3 if it ever happened. Share your thoughts.