Just wondering - Cyborg race mini story?

darkdoctor

Hi All: Just wondering why there isn't a mini story on why our cyborg character are like that why? I know my 2 out of game, fallen soldier/jedi/sith, brainwashed to serve Sith, undercover mission etc. I think cyborg race need somekind of remake or add a something why that character is like that way, hope it be added in future

All of the characters have this gap in their stories because you don't pick up with them till well into their lives. For example there is a part of the Smuggler's story where you find out he is an expert gambler. How did he get like that? There is a lot of backstory about all the classes that could be filled in, but I think BW intentionally left it vague for you the player to fill in your own story as it sounds like you have. Its always possible that with later content additions they you learn more of the story to your character.

You do learn bits and pieces of your character's backstory in certain conversations throughout the game, and often you have choices. My Chiss IA, for example, revealed on Voss that she was originally a member of the Chiss secret police when Imperial Intelligence made her an offer, and she accepted in order to better serve her people. That wasn't the only option I could have chosen to explain how she came to be an Imperial Intelligence agent, but it's the one I chose, retroactively deciding her backstory.