Guild Changes In Knight Of The Fallen Empire

------Starkiller

So I have talked to many of my guild members and everyone is asking what is going to change with the guilds in update 4.0? We noticed that the KotFE will basically make a new dimension where all the planets are different and if you put you character into KotFE you cant go back to the old content.

On that note, will we still be able to travel to guild ships and get the ship bonus?

Thanks,

Jaffon

Server: Jung Ma

I'd venture a guess that it'll be like WoW's theramore island. You'll be given the option of being in the KotFE era, or being in the classic era, and you can jump back and forth between those two timelines.

It's a guess though.

So I have talked to many of my guild members and everyone is asking what is going to change with the guilds in update 4.0? We noticed that the KotFE will basically make a new dimension where all the planets are different and if you put you character into KotFE you cant go back to the old content.

On that note, will we still be able to travel to guild ships and get the ship bonus?

Thanks,

Jaffon

Server: Jung Ma

You and your guild members are very very very confused. Nothing is gonna change and there will not be any new dimension, whatever that means. All planets will be the same, from starting ones all the way to Ziost. The story will take place in brand new planets and you will be able to travel freely from Zakuul to Hutta and viceversa without problems. Which means you don't lose anything and guild ship is still available.