Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refined Isotope Stabilizer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Refined Isotope Stabilizer

Darevsool
11.30.2018 , 11:05 AM | #11
SOME (a few) of the MM flashpoints CAN be solo'd, but it takes a well geared toon, a high level companion, and lots of knowledge/practice to do it.

The PVP route is definitely faster/easier, but not the ONLY way for a solo player.
<Dead Wookiee Storage> Imp - StarForge/Satele Shan
<Babyslaughter> Pub - Star Forge
<SluisVanShipyards> Pub - Satele Shan
....and who doesn't like laughing babies?

JediQuaker
12.01.2018 , 04:46 PM | #12
I have 113 of them - but I haven't done any master mode flashpoints or Operations.
I don't know where I've been getting them, (but, not buying, etc.). It would basically have to be from Alliance crates, command crates, veteran FPs, or some dailies (Iokath?). (That's about all I've been doing this past year.)
I'll try to remember to note it next time.

(Unless it was a recent change to just MM FPs)

JediQuaker
12.06.2018 , 05:05 PM | #13
I just did a Flashpoint last night where an RIS was one of the loots - voted on a won by me. Unfortunately I don't recall the specific FP. (But it was one of the newer ones, I think.)

merovejec
12.07.2018 , 01:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by modulate View Post
It appears that by viewing posts going back to 2015. Everyone has an approach to getting these. In 2018 and updates. What are some of the best ways outside of GTN to looting these? Thank you for your time and help into this matter.
What server are you on? I can give you my stock I dont need it, its a few hundreds.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

LD_Little_Dragon
12.07.2018 , 10:39 AM | #15
They removed refined isotopes from Veteran flashpoints a few updates ago.

Now you can only get them from Master Mode flashpoints, all OPs, and warzone crafting boxes. The only guaranteed isotopes are from pvp, with the pve ones you have to roll for them and hope the RNG is with you.

All bosses in MM flashpoints drop an isotope you can roll on, this means most MM flashpoints have 3 isotopes, 4 if you do the bonus boss.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

JediQuaker
12.07.2018 , 11:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I just did a Flashpoint last night where an RIS was one of the loots
It was a "veteran mode" FP, btw.

LD_Little_Dragon
12.07.2018 , 02:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
It was a "veteran mode" FP, btw.
It must be a very rare drop then, I've run hundreds of vet fp without an isotope dropping.

I'll amend my statement then - they removed the guaranteed isotope drops from vet fp. Master Mode are still guaranteed to drop one with every boss.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

CWBuff
12.08.2018 , 11:03 PM | #18
Refined Isotope Stabilizers also drop in the Arena on Zakuul.

Fade to Black...
"I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers." - Sherlock Holmes

Jediboo
02.06.2019 , 12:16 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CWBuff View Post
Refined Isotope Stabilizers also drop in the Arena on Zakuul.

Fade to Black...
Sorry for re-bumping this post but... Hey, Iíve similarly to the OP been in wondering how/best way to get this material or farm it. How many RIS drop from eternal champ arena? Does difficulty matter? And would farming an easy MM FP be better then the eternal arena or no? If youíre (or anyone else) able to answer thank you very much ahead of time (:

JediQuaker
02.08.2019 , 12:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jediboo View Post
... wondering how/best way to get this material or farm it.:
As I said above, I have gotten them from veteran flashpoints. However, I can't say which specific flashpoint(s) it was, and in any case, it's a rare drop that had to be voted on, so that's not a good way to try to farm them.
I'd suggest that the best way to get them is to buy them from the GTN - it would be faster to farm the needed credits, than to farm the RISs themselves.