Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Send Credits Via Mail

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Can't Send Credits Via Mail

Kyram_Galaar
02.10.2019 , 04:03 PM | #1
I'm starting on a different server than I usually play on. I've made a new character but realized pretty quick that I didn't like the fur color I chose for him (he's cathar). So, rather than spend the cartel coins to fix that, I decided to just delete the character and remake him. But he's got credits that I don't want to just lose. I've tried to send it to another new character but it's claiming that I have "insufficient credits." I've already compensated for its 10 cred shipping fee, I've even tried leaving 15 and 20 credits to no avail. What gives?

It's not a lot of credits but still...

kcirevamnalyd
02.10.2019 , 07:29 PM | #2
Before you hit send, look at the top left corner of the mail page to see if there is a shipping fee. If you are also sending item(s) there maybe a fee added. Just a thought. Good luck.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

PiiTarr
02.10.2019 , 08:11 PM | #3
A couple of patches ago there was an increase to the cost of sending messages with attachments. It is now 100 credits.

PhazeSeven
02.11.2019 , 08:24 AM | #4
Alternatively you can just exit the starting building, travel to a stronghold, deposit the credits in the legacy bank and then you can delete the character.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot since it's a new server you wouldn't have a stronghold. like someone pointed out above, the mail fee has increased.