<Aisthesis>

Airam

We have some dps slots open on an old/new hm group that runs on Saturday nights at 7 est. If you want a dedicated raid team, you should chat with Andreafawcett/Paripari or A'jantis (alts in my sig) in-game. We don't have an application process but we do like to chat in mumble with people who are being slotted into progression teams.

You would also be welcome to join any number of pug raids that the guild runs, and you would have the opportunity to move into one of our other teams based on availability.

We're a fun, exciting guild with a lot of raiding opportunities. Altaholics are welcome! We're currently running raids every night of the week, and some weekdays. We PVP on Fridays, and we do imp raids on the weekends. We welcome all levels, classes, roles and skill/experience levels.

Edited by Airam
new recruitment needs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DPS

Without double-counting (e.g. 3k parsers don't count as 2.9k parsers):

Number of DPS who are capable of parsing a 3k: 3

Number of DPS who are capable of parsing a 2.9k: 4

Number of DPS who are capable of parsing a 2.8k: 1 (oddly)

And then a dozen-odd DPS who fall into the 2.6k and 2.7k categories. There are also at least three DPS in the guild who I'm confident would parse over a 2.9k if they were geared (all three are alts/off-specs).

Tanks

We have a lot of shadow tanks. Not entirely sure why… A couple of our shadow tanks hold top spots on the torparse HPS leaderboards for shadows. Also, their self-heal-adjusted damage taken on most fights tends to be much, much lower than other tanks even in world progression guilds (e.g. we average about 1500 DtPS on NiM DG once the self-heal is subtracted).

Our tank's favorite past-time is the "exciting agro game", where you deliberately take the guard off of your group's highest-burst DPS and then try to hold agro while they blow all their CDs and adrenals. The latest score has the tanks in the lead!

Healers

We have at least two healers who have solo healed the second phase of Nightmare Dread Guard 8 man (due to mechanical death of the other healer). We have two other healers who have dual-healed both Dread Guard and Operator IX in 16 man HM (recall: those fights are tuned for four healers). More importantly, our healers know where their DPS abilities are! Our first HM Styrak clear had both our healers above 400 DPS.

The Achilles heel of all of our healers is boredom. When we farm HMs, we stand in stupid, ignore CDs, and put DPS gear on our tanks.

Summary

And yes, I'm not the guildmaster. :-) Come join us!

Female players, not just female toons. :-)

So, 62.5% if you add AJ?

We have moar women then men in our progression team \o/ come join us. We know you want to!

Edited by Ordo

These guys are great...except...for the Xuvvas. Oh yeah, you should bring your social party bombs to each op you go with Tam/Keyboardninja, he loves it! ;-)

But, seriously, these guys are great. There's a main progression team (which is pretty much locked) for NiM 55 Ops, which is pretty much closed, but we're constantly running HM 55 Ops, working on getting the 2nd Progression Team to HM 55 on farm (getting close!)

Even if you don't go to operations, these guys/girls are great people to talk with, hang out with, and bs with.

Out of curiousity... What kind of gear is your HM Ops teams running? My progression team is fail flailing on HM TfB and S&V and I think it is a member issue not a gear issue. Our team is in 69 (mostly Arkanian) and some 72 (Verpine with a handful of Underworld). I think we should be clearing easily.

Of course with the nigh constant drama BS lately, I might be in the market for a new guild soon. >.<

Hey,

The short answer is yes. The long answer is, ooh, I love puzzles! If you want to problem solve, PM me for our mumble info and we can talk. (I'll send if you PM; I don't want to be pushy). It wouldn't be the first or the 58th time I've helped people.

Out of curiousity... What kind of gear is your HM Ops teams running?

To address this sub-question… Our nightmare progression group is in tightly min-maxed 72s and 75s. Our second nightmare group is in nearly full 72s and quite well min-maxed (a few of them also have some 75s). Our third group (doing HMs) is a bit more of a mishmash. Most people have a handful of 72 mods and Verpine ear/implants. Relics are mostly Dread Guard. I did HM SV with this group the other day in 66s and 69s, but I was being carried to a certain extent. All groups have full sets of augments.

It's worth noting that even the third group mostly one-shots HM SV exempting user-errors. We haven't had any gear-related wipes in quite a while. When we first did HM SV, no one had any 72s, and even 69s were pretty sparse. It was super-hard though, and it's not a gear level I would recommend for that op.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Thanks for the info KBN and the offer of help Airam! As expected though, my raid group disbanded yesterday so I've hung up my lightsaber for progression. :( I'll definitely keep you in mind should I find myself in need of advice!

To address this sub-question… Our nightmare progression group is in tightly min-maxed 72s and 75s. Our second nightmare group is in nearly full 72s and quite well min-maxed (a few of them also have some 75s). Our third group (doing HMs) is a bit more of a mishmash. Most people have a handful of 72 mods and Verpine ear/implants. Relics are mostly Dread Guard. I did HM SV with this group the other day in 66s and 69s, but I was being carried to a certain extent. All groups have full sets of augments.

It's worth noting that even the third group mostly one-shots HM SV exempting user-errors. We haven't had any gear-related wipes in quite a while. When we first did HM SV, no one had any 72s, and even 69s were pretty sparse. It was super-hard though, and it's not a gear level I would recommend for that op.

Thou shalt not speak of the trash mob just before Titan 6 in HM >_>

<_<

Hey, I don't really know how the formality goes when asking, so: can I join this guild? I've raided with them to finish Kephass and Squid Boy in TFB SM 2 weeks ago or so on my DPS Commando (the IGN is Osias). My dummy parse can be seen here if you guys require that. I'm in 69's and a sprinkle of 72, and I'd like to tag along for some SM, and maybe, if I can get my gear sorted out, HM every now and then.

I won't be around at that time. Would tomorrow work better? Saturdays are normally not a day when I'm online. I could possibly do later, but I have an appointment at 3 cst.

Well what time tomorrow then? I'm unavailable after 4 PM CST.

• 2 weeks later...