Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does unwanted Corso romance carry over into expansion recruitment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Does unwanted Corso romance carry over into expansion recruitment?

JuventusAndFCK
05.20.2019 , 03:17 PM | #1
I just returned to by female smuggler to play on from Illum. When I checked the mail box it was full of Corso love letters, so apparently refusing his proposal wasn't clear enough that I was not interested in a relationship with him.

Apparently he got it in his head that he was special even though she has been fliritng with everything that moves.

Please tell me he won't think I wanna have his babies after re-recruiting him later in the story?
I still think he's a earnest guy, but honestly he's not gonna get to return if that's the case.

AggiePunbot
05.24.2019 , 07:48 PM | #2
You can always start a romance with someone else and then break off the Corso romance later when he finally shows up again. I believe you can recruit him while telling him that you don't want to 'be with him' anymore.

I agree that the lack of options to bluntly end an unwanted romance is annoying, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Noobishlord View Post
I love these kind of things. You use a code from someone, get a code of your own to share. It's like one big group hug, only less creepy, and less of a chance of someone farting as soon as they get squeezed.

JuventusAndFCK
05.27.2019 , 04:11 PM | #3
It's just so weirdly constructed, I flirted with him to begin with because my char flirted with everyone, but suddenly no didn't mean jack when he started to get serious.