Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fast/Easy Heroics for Supply Crates (Empire/Guide)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Fast/Easy Heroics for Supply Crates (Empire/Guide)

TrixxieTriss
05.23.2019 , 11:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
I find that imperial side Voss heroics are extremely fast to complete and very rewarding.

On republic they are a total pain though.

Btw trixxie, those estimates are certainly for stealth characters. No way you do sextion X with the heroic 4 in 16 minutes. Theres lots of unskippable mobs. But i think you are confusing the alliance supply crates with command crates. You only get those from the heroics.
Nope, can do SecX on my Jugg in that time.

Yeah, you are right about the crates.

juliushorst
05.25.2019 , 06:52 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
Btw trixxie, those estimates are certainly for stealth characters. No way you do sextion X with the heroic 4 in 16 minutes. Theres lots of unskippable mobs.
There are no unskippable mobs there, it's just a long corridor... I can run past them on my sorc and I'm not even that good. There are mobs that you need to aggro but that doesn't mean you need to engage, just keep running, use your movement skills, defensive skills, offheals and cleanse
All grind and no joy makes Jack a dull boy.
Click here. I get this, you get this

Darevsool
05.25.2019 , 12:57 PM | #13
^ /agree

just run through. even if you die on the way once or twice, it doesn't matter. you don't even have to aggro the boss at the end, just hug the left wall and click on the disco ball when you're close enough.

I think the OP, and the /necro poster, was talking about the alliance crates though, not command crates.
<Dead Wookiee Storage> Imp - StarForge/Satele Shan
<Babyslaughter> Pub - Star Forge
<SluisVanShipyards> Pub - Satele Shan
....and who doesn't like laughing babies?

Darevsool
05.25.2019 , 01:03 PM | #14
I made a list like this a long time ago, for pub and imp side.

For imp, I'd add at least the first two heroics for Corellia, and the Wookiee revolt heroic too. that gets you your daily 3 for that planet pretty dang fast.

Definitely the 4 for Voss...the weekly, while it won't get you any crates, is worth getting for cxp now.

Pub side...a few that come to mind as ultra fast

Belsavis - Jungle Flight - especially on a stealth toon...30 seconds to drive to the cave and click the final clicky
Nar Shaddaa - Lab Animals (don't remember the exact name - I'm not in game) is really fast too.
Balmorra - Has 3 that are right in the same area dealing with the collocoids. Those go fast. The heroic where you kill the snipers goes fast too, unless it's crowded by players and you have to wait for spawns.

Darevsool
05.25.2019 , 01:05 PM | #15
Here's a list from a few years ago that someone made.

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...t_reformatted/

robertthebard
05.25.2019 , 02:40 PM | #16
Misread it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?