Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"no longer able to access this datacron"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"no longer able to access this datacron"

DJLexx
03.15.2012 , 12:30 AM | #1
Can anyone tell me why there are two datacrons on dromund kass that when i click on them it keeps giving me the message "you are no longer able to access this datacron".

is it possible to out level a datacron?

Tuscad
03.15.2012 , 12:31 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DJLexx View Post
is it possible to out level a datacron?
I don't think so, I went Datacron hunting and got some on Korriban and Kaas at level 47.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Saetet
03.15.2012 , 12:45 AM | #3
check if your missions are at max of 25, ditch one if so. Should work after that.

EvilCoatrack
03.15.2012 , 01:24 AM | #4
Is it possible that you already got them on that character?

Just stating the obvious: You can't keep going back to a datacron and stacking up all the stat bonuses over and over.
Grumpy old Founder.

Roguehwz
03.15.2012 , 01:30 AM | #5
It might be due to a full quest/mission log. You need to drop some quest/mission, I recommend dropping heroics/flashpoints as they're repeatable.

You can check via internet search on the corresponding datacron lore for that datacron in your log->codex. Have datacron codex entry means you have used the datacron. Can't reuse the same datacron.

Turkman
03.15.2012 , 02:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilCoatrack View Post
Is it possible that you already got them on that character?

Just stating the obvious: You can't keep going back to a datacron and stacking up all the stat bonuses over and over.
If that was the case he couldn't interact with the datacron at all, thus would get no notice that he can't interact with it.

At least that has been my impression. As soon as you've used a datacron it becomes a totally non-interactible part of the terrain like any rock or tree in the game.

Nessirin
03.15.2012 , 02:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Turkman View Post
If that was the case he couldn't interact with the datacron at all, thus would get no notice that he can't interact with it.

At least that has been my impression. As soon as you've used a datacron it becomes a totally non-interactible part of the terrain like any rock or tree in the game.
False. You can still interact with them, and it gives you an error msg.
Darth Mado vas Nightfall 50 marauder Ven Zallow

Turkman
03.15.2012 , 02:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Nessirin View Post
False. You can still interact with them, and it gives you an error msg.
Ah. just checked it and you are right. You just don't geht the changed mouse when you move over it anymore. But you get exactly the same message as the op posted.

DJLexx
03.15.2012 , 02:53 AM | #9
i do not have a full quest log. this is my first char and i dont remember ever having gone to get these datacrons or ever going to the area where you find them...

DJLexx
03.15.2012 , 02:54 AM | #10
i have been going around collecting datacrons and have been able to get the other ones but just not these two so far