Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd feel a little better if I could at least see this listed in the known in game issues thread. Then I'd know bioware were aware of it and intended to fix it.

I thought it was. There is definitely a response in the dev tracker that they are aware of this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Sullust Interception - Decimate Republic Forces is still broken for me as well.

Interestingly, on the achievement tracker, it says I still need Saleucami Fleet Action - Eliminate Fighters, but when I look at it, it is already complete. It's just stuck in the tracker, and you can't remove it.

It's patchday and I just did Saleucami Fleet Action (0/1 Eliminate Fighters) and Sullust Interception (0/1 Decimate Republic Forces) and neither works... It's starting to get a bit annoying, especially when all the pub-chievos work like a charm.

On Pub side, I did Hydian Way Blockade a few time and I can't seem to get the Bonus Achievement "Take Out Light Fighters". Is it bugged or I'm I missing anything ? I destroyed the 4 Engines and the 4 Heavy Fighters.

Thank You

Whatever you are missing, I'm missing it too. The only Fighter related bonus that appears in Hydian is Destroy Plug-6 Heavy Fighters, which is a mastery bonus for Impossible Sector. There has never been a bonus for Light Fighters show up and I've been at 98% Republic space missions for 3 weeks, attempting it at least once and sometimes 4 times a day in that time.

Hydian Way Blockade mastery is broken.

I didn't se anything in the patch notes about it so I assume it's not fixed. Wasn't going to waste time trying it just in case. In addition to that I'm now finding that the heroic missions are no longer available to my main character. Haven't done any of them in weeks and don't have a single space mission in my log. Yet when I check the available missions none of them are there.

I didn't se anything in the patch notes about it so I assume it's not fixed. Wasn't going to waste time trying it just in case. In addition to that I'm now finding that the heroic missions are no longer available to my main character. Haven't done any of them in weeks and don't have a single space mission in my log. Yet when I check the available missions none of them are there.

Only certain Heroic Space missions appear in the log on certain days. If you don't do that day's Heroic mission, you lose out on it for that week. I just did Sunday's Heroic(s) yesterday with no issue, so I'm not sure why you aren't seeing any.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UOTE=soneil;6134318]Just confirmed this one with the same result. Easily got the objective for turrets and fighters. Took out every fighter I saw and also stripped every frigate of targets. The command ship was the only thing that still had anything on it and even on that I took out most targets.

I can confirm this one as well. Just tried it again a couple days ago since it's the only Space Mission Achievement that I don't have and was unsuccessful in getting this one. Which is a shame. I hate looking at my Achievement list under the Space section and seeing that glaring 98% Imperial and 99% overall. So close and yet so far. :)

I had 100% completion on Space Achievements before 2.3 and now I log back in after a break and they're back to 98% Imperial/95% Republic, 97% overall.

Eliminate Fighters from Saleucami Fleet Action for Imps is now blank again, along with Neutralize Heavy Fighters for Hydian Way Blockade and Neutralize Enemy Fleet for Javaal Fleet Action.

Sigh.

• 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread but it came up in my search for the "Skaross Fortification Mastery" achievement because I could not get "Destroy the Republic Command" to complete. The information in this thread wasn't helpful so I did the mission with one objective and that was to destroy the Republic command any way that I could. I was able to complete this achievement by:

#1: disable the shield generators on the frigates (once you kill one, you get a bonus to get the other 3)

#2: disable the command module on the large republic fleet (it's the largest republic ship that you will fly by, look on top and you'll see a "fin" type thing and you will need to use your torpedo on it, it's on the very top of the largest ship, i think it's called the capital ship bridge). Once I had accomplished these 2 tasks, I received the Mastery achievement.

Edited by jujuj

• 5 years later...
I know this thread is old but I'm trying to complete the Saleucami mastery achievement and I can't kill the bridge on the republic command ship. The window for is way to small. So I'm asking is the achievement for disabling the ship killing the bridge or wiping out the ships turrets?

I know this thread is old but I'm trying to complete the Saleucami mastery achievement and I can't kill the bridge on the republic command ship. The window for is way to small. So I'm asking is the achievement for disabling the ship killing the bridge or wiping out the ships turrets?

Just to make sure, you are using Proton Torpedos for it, right? If you are and you fail to target in time, it just takes practise, you need to abandon all you are doing just focus on that.