Four objectives missing from "Dark vs. Light: Legend" achievement

Jerba

Currently, the "Dark vs. Light: Legend" achievement is missing four objectives, which means it would be possible to complete the achievement and get the Legendary rewards without doing the following four tasks:

• Dark vs. Light: Big Spender (purchase the 1 million credits decoration)
  • Dark vs. Light: The Collector (collect five datacrons)
  • Dark vs. Light: Flashpoint Master (complete all HM flashpoints)
  • Dark vs. Light: Ruthless Efficiency (recruit HK-51 and kill 50 enemies)

This isn't too big of an issue yet because Chapter 16 hasn't launched yet and so the achievement cannot be completed anyway. However, this will become important when Chapter 16 launches: therefore, please treat it as a release blocker for GU 4.7. Otherwise, some players will be able to get the Legendary rewards without doing all the required tasks.

This was already mentioned in a couple of places and I sent in an in-game bug report a while ago, but I haven't seen it reported in the Bug Reports forum yet.

Edited by Jerba

Since depths of manaan is bugged up the rear end (i.e. Completion not registering randomly for people) and GF for HMs is already a dumpster fire, I couldn't care less about the HM FP requirement being "fixed".

Spending a million credits. Clicking five crons. Killing 50 trash mobs with HK. None of these is particularly noteworthy either way.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

The devs are aware of this issue and will fix the HM FPs with 4.7 and the other three with 4.7.1. Still TBD what happens to players who complete the Legendary achievement without those three tasks.

The HM Flashpoint Achievement missing from the Legendary Achievement will be fixed with 4.7.

We are still working through the other three and are planning to address them likely in 4.7.1. We are working through how this will impact anyone who has completed tier 6 at that point. We don't want to cause a negative effect on anyone's progress with any changes that we make.

I will pass on updates as I have them!

-eric

Spending a million credits. Clicking five crons. Killing 50 trash mobs with HK. None of these is particularly noteworthy either way.

Yeah, the million credits decoration and the datacrons are not too much of a deal, but HK-51 has a pretty lengthy recruiment mission if you've never done it before.

Edited by Jerba