Best bastion pvp republic guild

Targarion

Don't Panic number #1 Republic, they also use 54's with Conq and use double set bonus and don't die ever.

Synergy is number #2, good all around guild and Sifu is dam good.

We could argue for the number #3 spot, some would say Crescendo (which I never see in ranked anymore), and some would say Crits and Giggles (which are showing everyone how to play with class even when odds are against them, that is due to great sportsmanship lead by Maniac that rubs off as a great guy and a community leader on the Bastion.)

That sums off top 3 on Bastion on Republic.

Edited by Caeliux

• 2 weeks later...
Don't Panic number #1 Republic, they also use 54's with Conq and use double set bonus and don't die ever.

Synergy is number #2, good all around guild and Sifu is dam good.

We could argue for the number #3 spot, some would say Crescendo (which I never see in ranked anymore), and some would say Crits and Giggles (which are showing everyone how to play with class even when odds are against them, that is due to great sportsmanship lead by Maniac that rubs off as a great guy and a community leader on the Bastion.)

That sums off top 3 on Bastion on Republic.

Thanks for the props Caeliux. In fact, I am not the guild leader of crits and giggles, just our only streamer atm. Shameless plug incoming: http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac