Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Might be a bug - can't take Balmorra "daily" mission if you have all the heroics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Might be a bug - can't take Balmorra "daily" mission if you have all the heroics

Darev
09.13.2019 , 05:52 PM | #1
On live, right now, I can take all the heroic missions for a planet on fleet and use the CTL-G menu to take the "daily" balmorra heroics mission (have to complete any 6) and it will be in my mission list.

On PTS, just now, I took all the heroics and forgot to take the daily. I tried to take the daily via the CTL-G screen and it wouldn't let me. I aborted one of the daily missions, and THEN it let me take the daily. Then I took the missing heroic.

Just an FYI
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

xordevoreaux
09.14.2019 , 01:21 PM | #2
Are you maxxed out with 25 quests?
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Darev
09.14.2019 , 09:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Are you maxxed out with 25 quests?
Fairly certain I was not.
I dropped one quest, picked up the daily, then immediately got the quest back that I dropped.

If I had been max'd, I wouldn't have been able to pick it back up.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

DarthCasus
09.15.2019 , 09:35 AM | #4
This is already an issue on live too. Same on Balmorra, had it happen on Alderaan too. Not sure if that's intended and the xp/cxp gets rolled into the overall completion regardless or a bug though. Glad I can't be arsed to run dailies or heroics anymore otherwise it'd be another mark to chalk up against logging in.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop