Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kai Zykken Merchant Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Kai Zykken Merchant Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rolodome
09.05.2019 , 12:51 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Skummy View Post
Should not be closed at all its dumb to be honest i work wierd times and when i get home and actually grind for a piece of gear i cant buy it lol so dumb never heard of this in a theme park mmo its not a sandbox one stop trying to make it so.
It's like they looked at the concept of a traveling merchant in games like Stardew Valley* that have virtual days of the week in them and decided to apply the logic to real life days.

*Not implying that Stardew Valley invented the concept, just the first example of it another game I could think of.

"Play your way" is on the path to becoming a barb people use to sarcastically insult 6.0.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

crimsonaaron
09.06.2019 , 07:03 AM | #42
I couldn't find the chest piece for the Amplified Champion set even though he sold every other piece of it. Is this intended or overlooked?

Loubibou
09.07.2019 , 11:40 AM | #43
Prices are really expensive and some sets have missing parts, there's even a whole inquisitor set that is missing.

DzastinBiberi
09.07.2019 , 05:44 PM | #44
Since BioWare moved it's vendors from Odessen to the Fleet I can't find for weeks now, the Tactical for Juggs that lowers CD on Enraged Defense. Kai should be selling it, unless BioWare removed that tactical from the game.

So, was this Tactical removed from the game?

tuulem
09.07.2019 , 06:11 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by sithvrix View Post
So is not all day Friday to Monday? I tried Saturday...nohting, Sunday nothing, Monday night nothing... if is not all day and only at specific times during the Friday to Monday then it's really bad.
Was your toon lvl 75? I had this exact situation when I tried to look at his stuff on my smuggler before I realised that I hadn't level-boosted him and he was still tooling around at level 70.

Threskov
09.14.2019 , 05:51 PM | #46
I dont mind the price, but remove the rng, aka let all the loots always there, so I can actually target pieces I want.

phalczen
09.14.2019 , 08:39 PM | #47
He was selling a nice variety of legendary stuff at 3 pm eastern daylight time today, Saturday the 14th. But when I played Friday around 4 pm EDT he had nothing for sale. I thought he was supposed to be there continuously from Friday to Monday and change stock on a weekly basis, not hourly.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

scardera
09.15.2019 , 06:51 AM | #48
Even the vendor has RNG ....you know what players ask for ? More RNG obviously (sarcasm off)