Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Force in Balance with Force Potency it´s usually a +8k single hit.

Sages can dps dudes, wake up.

Never had more than 4.5k on a single player with my highly geared sage.. Have gotten 12k damage from one FIB tho.

Edited by MyrickG

Alright, so not many records have been added as of late, so I'm going to add FIVE new categories for people to have a chance at some new records here :). IMPORTANT: These categories are for fun only and will not count towards the Server Comparison Section. They are...Damage done/death ratio, Healing done/death ratio, 300k+damage/protection, 300k+protection/damage,300k+healing/damage. I will explain each of them now.

Damage done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall damage you did divided by the number of times you died.

Healing done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall healing you did divided by the number of times you died.

300k+damage/protection = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The damage number has to be higher than the protection number to go into this category.

300k+protection/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The protection number has to be higher than the damage number to go into this category.

300k+healing/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and healing. For this the healing number doesn't have to be higher than the damage number. Reason I'm doing it this way, is I want the damage, protection, and healing sections to each have only one of these categories. Maybe this will change in the future.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

"If you are not a lolsmasher **** this thread..."

"I can´t dps with my sage, your argument is invalid..."

Amazing.

Also, interesting five new categories NamikazeNaruto, nice idea.

There are plenty of categories dealing with healing that sages can obtain, also, overall damage. However, I've asked what sage ability can possibly hit for over 10k, and I'm pretty sure Force in Balance crits for around 4-5k, not 10k. As for why lolsmashers dominate the damage categories? Not my fault, it's Bioware's. Only look at the screenshot from 1-2 pages back to see what lolsmashers are capable of in a truly ideal setup. It's simply ridiculous.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Force in Balance with Force Potency it´s usually a +8k single hit.

Sages can dps dudes, wake up.

/Sigh

Yeah, and if you put 7 points into the seer tree, you can get a 10% increase to your aoe damage. Sages can do awesome dps, I have one. Additionally, I know every spec for every AC in this game (/PatsSelfOnBack), and I'm obviously making a joke.....

-10 internetz for reading comprehension

Thanks for maintaining this. If you're looking for new categories, something that was discussed (controversially...) on my server board was: highest healing as a tank. There's a surprising spread in numbers, and juggs can compete well with shadows. The downside is that PTs/vanguards may not, so it might be an unfair category.

I'm not criticizing -- I guess I'm just trying to think of interesting things to go in the tanky section that _don't_ encourage running DPS spec/gear and guarding. :-) There's probably cool categories here I haven't thought of.

Edited by Khalhazar

I'm a bit confused on your protection record. It looks as if their team did hardly any damage, so how is it possible to get that protection when their damage was so bad o.O.

Ya the guy I'm covering with the stats pulled like 800k damage so it was mainly from him.

840k prot/677k protperlife

http://i.imgur.com/popxNxa.jpg

How did you get 800k prot when the enemy DPS was so low? Is this something related to the AH explosion? I see a GS and what looks like a trooper > 100k, but your 800k still ends up being something like half the total damage done by the other team.

Maybe it's late and I'm dumb, but what am I missing here?

Edited by Khalhazar

How did you get 800k damage when the enemy DPS was so low? Is this something related to the AH explosion? I see a GS and what looks like a trooper > 100k, but your 800k still ends up being something like half the total damage done by the other team.

Maybe it's late and I'm dumb, but what am I missing here?

Constant taunts and the guy with 740k damage was beating on my guard the whole game.

336939 dmg 362967 prot

Stavroz Shadow Master Dar'nala

http://imageshack.us/f/547/epicalderan.jpg/

24/0/14 spec.

I have this also but it does not count as it needs to be 300+ prot

But i did this on the Bastion with Shadow with the same name and same spec (Stavroz/ Bastion)

538987 dmg 212192 prot

http://imageshack.us/f/854/recordshadowdpsastank.jpg/

Edited by Stavroz

http://i50.tinypic.com/b7yj2s.jpg

claiming

#1 biggest hit

#1 most dmg

#1 most kills

#1 most dps

After reading the Red Eclipse forums, I'm even more curious as to how this game came to be. If you photoshopped that game, then you're really good at using photoshop, because I can't even tell, but....

1)You had more kills than the entire team had deaths

2)Your biggest hit is 29963, which is impossible to get on a single person in PvP.

3)The Red Eclipse server actually confirms that Mofojo and Fegg are different classes than the one shown on the scoreboard

4)The fact you got ~5 million damage in around 15 minutes time, with ~5000 dps.

I'd be really curious to know how this scoreboard came about. Glitch, photoshop, or setup?