Retrieving Rishi's Datacron BUGGED

KarOnWah

Hi there, I wish to report an important issue regarding the Rishi's Datacron.

I'm part of a guild and we tried to retrieve the datacron in a group. Arrived at the last step in which we have to click on a rock that will mark the last place in which we'll find the 4 datacrons we found it already activated (the blue beam and the 2 skulls). Moreover we found the 4 datacrons already out of their hidden place. Tried to click on them and got the codex (90-91-92-93) but not really received them (and the chests that should be there, weren't ).

Here is a screenshot of the bugged step.

http://s28.postimg.org/fnje6mual/Screenshot_2014_12_04_10_31_41_019615.jpg

I just did this for my guild.

The final rock wasn't clickable for me at first. I switched instances, and was able to click on it.

The chests and the datacrons were there, and it appeared that we got the Codex entries for the datacrons. However there was no stat increase, and the codex entries actually didn't show up in my list of datacrons.

Edited by Zolfia

I have the exact same problem, i tried to switch 3 or 4 instances and i alawys found the rock unclickable and the "blue beam" already active.

I clicked on the 4 datacrons (that were already out) and got the message for receiving codex entries '90', '91', '92' and '93'. But in my codex I can't find said entries (my codex, under the "datacrons" tab states 69/70 entries) :(

I also noticed that i actually had my stat increased be 10.

Edited by Fafolo

Same with me on the codexs. Also, were we supposed to get stat boosts as well? I didn't see it register or announced on my chat or screen. I took a screenshot of getting the achievement for doing the datacron quest. In case I need to show proof that I did it.

bumping post.

i made one about this as well, but ppl have replied to this one so it has more info.

1. grophet data packs are junk items. easy to accidentally sell.

2. blue rock is not clickable in any instance i've tried.

3. blue lite is already active, and no buff is applied.

4. clicking the datacrons does not offer any indication of stat increase. just 4 unnamed codex entries - 90, 91, 92, 93.

5. supposedly there are supposed to be chests there? there aren't.

bumping post.

i made one about this as well, but ppl have replied to this one so it has more info.

1. grophet data packs are junk items. easy to accidentally sell.

2. blue rock is not clickable in any instance i've tried.

3. blue lite is already active, and no buff is applied.

4. clicking the datacrons does not offer any indication of stat increase. just 4 unnamed codex entries - 90, 91, 92, 93.

5. supposedly there are supposed to be chests there? there aren't.

#1 is most definitely an issue leading up to getting the datacrons.

You know that "convenient" Sell Junk button? Well that's your worst enemy now. First Revan Holostatue I spawned after killing Breck I instinctively clicked the Sell Junk button to clear out my inventory and immediately shouted "NOOOOOOOO!" realizing that I just sold one of the Data Packets and of course it's "Junk" quality so you can't buy it back. Was it really too hard to make it a mission item, saving inventory space? Or even just a common item if they really wanted it to take up inventory space?

This looks to be a similar problem as with the "Meat Tree" from the Jungle's Bounty Quest. The Placeable in world that is used to trigger the "unlock" of the Datacrons is jammed "on" after the item has been used in game. Like the Meat Tree, it has to be the very first use in an instance of the Planet, after which it locks out. This is why sometimes rezoning to another instance of Rishi works, but you have to be the first in the new instance to use it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Same problem, just spent hours alone spawning the stupid grophets for the datacrons, and went through getting all the buffs, just to arrive at the rock with the scanning skulls and find it un-clickable, and the blue beam wasn't lit, and the anchored rock wasn't opened. Killed everything in the vicinity, logged in and out, can't change instances because only 1 is available. This is very upsetting, and I don't want to waste my time getting all the buffs again.