No Lightsaber Sorcerer

pgehres

I'm well into my Sith Lightning Sorcerer playthrough, and it's always bothered me that a bunch of your abilities require having an equipped lightsaber to use. For me, the sorcerer role doesn't need a lightsaber, and it bothers me cosmetically that it activates when I'm fighting.

Admittedly, for most missions and flashpoints, I can survive without those abilities, but occasionally I do need the lightsaber, which has caused me to keep it equipped most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm well into my Sith Lightning Sorcerer playthrough, and it's always bothered me that a bunch of your abilities require having an equipped lightsaber to use. For me, the sorcerer role doesn't need a lightsaber, and it bothers me cosmetically that it activates when I'm fighting.

Admittedly, for most missions and flashpoints, I can survive without those abilities, but occasionally I do need the lightsaber, which has caused me to keep it equipped most of the time.

Play an Assassin.

Use a sword.