Arena changes needed

oked

I know these Items have been brought up before but I feel they need reinforcing

1) No bolster in arenas, its ranked, if you dont have the gear you shouldnt be there, arena is for the upper players in the game to test their skill against each other not for scrubs to try and gear

2) As with the above should be an expertise rating requirement, nobody with less than 1900 should be able to get in, arenas are not for gearing they are for true deathmatches

3)This is a unique problem I have run into on my server the bastion, there is a guy called psidon with no higher class, hes just a bounty hunter throwing games, hes not a merc hes not a ptech just a BH, this should not be possible and needs to be a bannable offense

4)No faction segregation, on Bastion the pubs are the lesser of the 2 factions and some of them have been setting up premade grps because they are the only 4 pubs queing at that point in time, to get rid of this I propose that there be no faction bias, this would throw a monkey wrench in their rigging solo randoms

5)Cross server queing wooo yea for the 5 billionth time Im saying it, I dont care how hard it is do it, figure it out, I dont care if you said no do it, I and everybody else here are paying you each month to make a better game, so do it :D

anyhew thats my 2 cents hope some of these items are put into practice