Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Still not in yet... *** am I supposed to do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Still not in yet... *** am I supposed to do?

ahersey's Avatar


ahersey
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #1
I already told the wife I'll see her in a few years and now I'm not in right away? ***? What am I supposed to do when I get home from work? I get home at 1pm each day and was looking forward to 8 or 9 solid hours of Star Wars-ing before bed and now I have to wait longer?

Now the wife is going to expect me to clean, do laundry, cook her dinner, get the mail. Damn you Bioware you're ruining my preplanned spousal neglect that was supposed to begin today!!!! Now when she gets home and sees me not playing she's going to want to talk about her day, go out to eat or God forbid "get busy". Don't do this to me Bioware!!!!!
blackrabbit - Elder Master Bounty Hunter
Bloodfin - SWG - 2004 to 2006
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a@#...
and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I've got a golden ticket...

Dalnar's Avatar


Dalnar
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #2
Get a woman...oh wait, you are already married...get another one then !

Nightsyte's Avatar


Nightsyte
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #3
Do you have Battlefield 3 on PC?

Not to cross-promote, but you could use the excuse that "Honey, Back to Karkand launched today so I have to get all the new guns unlocked!"
"To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." -Confucius

Battyone's Avatar


Battyone
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ahersey View Post

Now the wife is going to expect me to clean, do laundry, cook her dinner, get the mail. Damn you Bioware you're ruining my preplanned spousal neglect that was supposed to begin today!!!! Now when she gets home and sees me not playing she's going to want to talk about her day, go out to eat or God forbid "get busy". Don't do this to me Bioware!!!!!
If I ever grow to have this attitude about sex I'm killing myself. With that being said you can always convincingly fake it with a copy of Jedi Academy if she's not wise to the genre.

spamismeat's Avatar


spamismeat
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #5
I'm at work, and am in (wife checked for me) but I'm going to do all the chores before I log on. The house will be spotless before I touch the game, that way she can't nag me about being lazy when I play for 15 hours straight.
.

Caras's Avatar


Caras
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #6
Quote:
Now when she gets home and sees me not playing she's going to want to talk about her day
I rofled
۞███████████████████████}
"You have the ring. And I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it."

MMOWarrior's Avatar


MMOWarrior
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalnar View Post
Get a woman...oh wait, you are already married...get another one then !
Didn't you read his post... he doesn't have time for the one he has!!!!

Vjun_'s Avatar


Vjun_
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #8
AHahahaHAHA!
Vjun < Mirialen Jedi Consular >

kaseoi's Avatar


kaseoi
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #9
I really hope you are joking..

PsyloSatan's Avatar


PsyloSatan
12.13.2011 , 08:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ahersey View Post
I already told the wife I'll see her in a few years and now I'm not in right away? ***? What am I supposed to do when I get home from work? I get home at 1pm each day and was looking forward to 8 or 9 solid hours of Star Wars-ing before bed and now I have to wait longer?

Now the wife is going to expect me to clean, do laundry, cook her dinner, get the mail. Damn you Bioware you're ruining my preplanned spousal neglect that was supposed to begin today!!!! Now when she gets home and sees me not playing she's going to want to talk about her day, go out to eat or God forbid "get busy". Don't do this to me Bioware!!!!!
Seriously! Mine was already claiming to be a star wars widow. I can't even put myself in a coma now because I don't want to miss my email...