Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A real scum move.

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibbzter View Post
chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga QQ
Ignorance in a customer service thread.

Morto
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorrin View Post
Crayons = snapped.
this made me lol

Apoxie
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWalt View Post
So for months now you have been standing firm to the claim that early access will be from 12/15-12/19.

So over the weekend you shut down your site ignore your support pages and e mails. Changes the date to the 13th and give little or no info at all on the changes. Then you bring the website back up and avoid it like the plague while all your subs run around tring to find out why most of us got the shaft. Or are just waiting to get the shaft cause we were suckered into pre ordering under the ruse of playing eraly now for whatever reason your giving access to some and not others.

Its complete BS you can open a beta client to over 500,000 people in an hour but you cant get early invites out to poeple that paid for the game already 5 months ago.
So your complaining about getting 2 extra days for early access? Tool.
General Beta Tester, waiting for launch in 3, 2, 1...

Huntroll
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWalt View Post
So for months now you have been standing firm to the claim that early access will be from 12/15-12/19.

So over the weekend you shut down your site ignore your support pages and e mails. Changes the date to the 13th and give little or no info at all on the changes. Then you bring the website back up and avoid it like the plague while all your subs run around tring to find out why most of us got the shaft. Or are just waiting to get the shaft cause we were suckered into pre ordering under the ruse of playing eraly now for whatever reason your giving access to some and not others.

Its complete BS you can open a beta client to over 500,000 people in an hour but you cant get early invites out to poeple that paid for the game already 5 months ago.
I think the obvious solution is to cancel your pre-order and not have to deal with this company. ARE YOU WITH ME?!?! See ya in game..

grievemourn
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #65
"A real scum move" to post in the forums whining that you didn't get in right away for the EXTRA FREE days? Yes, I agree.

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Drusillus View Post
I kind of wish Bioware would ban some people from the forums and maybe even the game for acting like this (OP)

Seriously, don't you people have better things to do than complain?
Ignorance in a customer service thread.

Maloreon
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #67
People like the OP are essentially the friend you give a gift to, and he tells you it sucks and asks for 2 of them instead. LOL. It reminds me of Cartman from South Park. SO ENTITLED. Get over yourself. The game is great, beta went great, and launch is going great. See you in game!

Phinion
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #68
Where again was the promise of getting to play for 5 days??? Maybe I missed it?

vrgadin
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by sengman View Post
If the people making snotty comments would take off the fanboy blinders for a minute and think this through long term you would see that this is not a good sign for next week. 7 days from now the game goes live. If the serves cannot handle an influx of people now and they have to stagger the launch, what does that say for next week? Are they going to launch in waves too?

People with complaints are making valid points and they are frustrated. Let them voice their opinions without calling them whiners and other names. They are saying bad things about a game you like not about your own child.
no, its fine for the game, but it dosent bode well for the people with 0 reading comprehension and patience.

"most games fail these days because they are theme parks. tps have no depth. you play through the story and you are done. though swg had no quests strangely enough in 2-3 years i never had nothing to do. sandboxes are real mmos. "

Averran
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #70
Hello everyone,

We know you all have a lot to say about invites, early access and when waves are coming. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic as it has relevant official information, we will be closing this one.