Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A real scum move.

DarthWalt
12.13.2011 , 07:46 AM | #1
So for months now you have been standing firm to the claim that early access will be from 12/15-12/19.

So over the weekend you shut down your site ignore your support pages and e mails. Changes the date to the 13th and give little or no info at all on the changes. Then you bring the website back up and avoid it like the plague while all your subs run around tring to find out why most of us got the shaft. Or are just waiting to get the shaft cause we were suckered into pre ordering under the ruse of playing eraly now for whatever reason your giving access to some and not others.

Its complete BS you can open a beta client to over 500,000 people in an hour but you cant get early invites out to poeple that paid for the game already 5 months ago.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 07:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWalt View Post
So for months now you have been standing firm to the claim that early access will be from 12/15-12/19.

So over the weekend you shut down your site ignore your support pages and e mails. Changes the date to the 13th and give little or no info at all on the changes. Then you bring the website back up and avoid it like the plague while all your subs run around tring to find out why most of us got the shaft. Or are just waiting to get the shaft cause we were suckered into pre ordering under the ruse of playing eraly now for whatever reason your giving access to some and not others.

Its complete BS you can open a beta client to over 500,000 people in an hour but you cant get early invites out to poeple that paid for the game already 5 months ago.

ITT; Whiner whining about getting two extra days and whining up a storm.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

rawfox
12.13.2011 , 07:49 AM | #3
The anger is strong in this post.
The force is emotionally touched.

Sureiyaa
12.13.2011 , 07:50 AM | #4
worst part is no euro servers are up. just american servers. seems as usual the us is getting the game before europe.

Firann
12.13.2011 , 07:50 AM | #5
They never said all pre-orders will get early access.

They said depending when you registered your pre-order will determine WHEN and IF you gain access to early access.

edit: Oh and Euro servers are up. I could log in at 12:10pm GMT time and had all listed EU servers avaialbe except 1.

Szarkan
12.13.2011 , 07:51 AM | #6
Are you bored of sifting through the blind rage, crying or pure hypocritical trolling on the SWTOR boards today? Gandalf can help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mgDXRY5fM
Yeah.

Dorrin
12.13.2011 , 07:53 AM | #7
Crayons = snapped.
**** Warning : Older Gamer Alert - I may (choose) not understand if you use text speak in forums or are unreasonable in your approach ****

masterjedishane
12.13.2011 , 07:53 AM | #8
I knew this was coming. I compained about the early access a month ago and took heavy flaming for it. Now I can say I was right.

As far as the 7 days early. It was said that back in July but then it was cut back to 5 days and then last week *POOF* like Harry Potter at Hoggwarts it gets changed back to 7 days and now everyone isn't getting in as expected.

And it's pretty funny all those people that flamed me for what I was saying a month ago are probably on here compaining now. SAD! SAD! SAD!
[▀|▀|▀|▀|▀[o]▀▀▀▀|ΞΞ╠╣{█████████████████████████████████████)

Kousa
12.13.2011 , 07:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sureiyaa View Post
worst part is no euro servers are up. just american servers. seems as usual the us is getting the game before europe.
No. The serverlist on the website, all servers are under North America. I am in and I live in Sweden.

BrianBru
12.13.2011 , 07:57 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sureiyaa View Post
All european servers are up. They just have N/A under their location heading. Chilaxifie bro
Necessity is the mother of taking chances.