Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When do I get my actual game code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When do I get my actual game code?

dguiliano
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #1
When do I get my actual game code, to be able to use my Deluxe edition items I should get? The money has already been charged from my account through Origin, but I just realized the only code I've entered is the Pre-Order code.

Is this code not going to get to me till the 20th? Does that mean I won't be able to use any of my items until the 20th? Need clarification please.

HanoverFist
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #2
Origin will email the codes on the 16th for digital orders.

dguiliano
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #3
nm, found my answer. My pre-order code actually says digital deluxe edition. Now, we wait. And thanks for the reply

masterneo
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HanoverFist View Post
Origin will email the codes on the 16th for digital orders.
I also just made a post about this. Thanks for clearing that up.
Sanctuary - Sith'ari EU - Member
Anaru - Jedi Sage 50
Asoka - Jedi Guardian 23
Justice - Jedi Shadow 33

Erevan_Kindelar
12.13.2011 , 08:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dguiliano View Post
When do I get my actual game code, to be able to use my Deluxe edition items I should get? The money has already been charged from my account through Origin, but I just realized the only code I've entered is the Pre-Order code.

Is this code not going to get to me till the 20th? Does that mean I won't be able to use any of my items until the 20th? Need clarification please.
The codes will be emailed on 16th, but from the information I think I recall from before the forum wipe, even if you enter the code as soon as you get it, the DDE subscription will not start until EGA ends and live running begins on 20th. So you will probably not have any of the DDE goodies before then.
I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time :P

Hellbrass
12.13.2011 , 08:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
The codes will be emailed on 16th, but from the information I think I recall from before the forum wipe, even if you enter the code as soon as you get it, the DDE subscription will not start until EGA ends and live running begins on 20th. So you will probably not have any of the DDE goodies before then.
I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time :P
Im not so sure he wont get the digital goodies. A few of my friends received some of their bonus items in a mail when they played the last Beta weekend.