Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Side Jaesa question

ElderShaman
10.24.2019 , 05:34 AM | #1
Ok so I know will can choose to have DS Jaesa as a companion but also start of the "romance" again. with that said is there any new "romance scenes/conversations" for her after getting her to certain influence levels. Mine is at 37 out of 50

SteveTheCynic
10.24.2019 , 08:15 AM | #2
It is totally unrelated to your Influence level, and *solely* linked to story progress. *During* the class story, you unlock new conversations as you progress through the story, with the last one unlocking during your initial adventures on Corellia. After she returns, there is just the reunion alert at the moment.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ElderShaman
11.20.2019 , 08:28 PM | #3
ok new question same topic so I don't really want to make a new thread unless I have to. what about light side jaesa are there any "romance scenes" if you so choose to romancer her when she returns?

SteveTheCynic
11.21.2019 , 01:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ElderShaman View Post
ok new question same topic so I don't really want to make a new thread unless I have to. what about light side jaesa are there any "romance scenes" if you so choose to romancer her when she returns?
I don't know for sure because my Juggette who romanced LSJ hasn't gone any further than that point. There is, obviously, some smooching when you reunite romantically in the post-JUS alert, but I don't know what follows.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

DreadtechSavant
11.21.2019 , 06:59 AM | #5
Ok, here it go's

You can romance Jaesa as a male during the original 3 chapters. As Steve said it is tied to story progression and not level.

Once you hit Ossus you can continue the romance, brake up if that's your choice if romancing another character or you can end that romance if favour of Jaesa. You also get the option on Ossuss if a female character with Jaesa, with the same options as in ending any romance started with another character in favour of jaesa or imprison/kill Jaesa if it's darkside Jaesa. Not sure the kill option was there for lightside when I did the story.

Other than that one option to begin the romance there is no further interaction with Jaesa at this point within the recent 6.0 story. That's not the same as there never will be. it's not just Jaesa though no flirts outside of Lana/Theron or the new characters introduced from Ossuss onwards such as the Imp Major as one example.

myrdinn
11.25.2019 , 04:21 PM | #6
LS Jaesa is... not ultimately interested in romance. She literally respects you too much for that, although she does fall head over heels for another character.

Gelious
11.27.2019 , 08:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
she does fall head over heels for another character.
What? Whatever gave you that idea?
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Euphrosyne
11.27.2019 , 08:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
LS Jaesa is... not ultimately interested in romance. She literally respects you too much for that, although she does fall head over heels for another character.
I'm gonna guess you haven't played through Jedi Under Siege on an LS SW.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

ElderShaman
11.28.2019 , 03:12 AM | #9
correct
"The Colonies of Man lie trampled at our feet" - Cylon Hybrid Battlestar Galactica
“Honor, young heroes... no matter how dire the battle... never forsake it.” - Varok Saurfang