Consumable production quantity needs increased

Guiken

Currently, for the amount of mats required, Stims, Medpacks and ESPECIALLY Adrenals are costing a ton of money to produce, to the point that if you were to buy the materials from the GTN alone and craft your medpacks would cost 2~3 times as much as the ones that can be bought from surgical droids. Granted ours are a bit better, especially if creating the squad heal kits, but not THAT much better, especially for group quests where you arent healing a companion.

Adrenals this is even MORE apparent at market value each one is worth 15k in materials from the GTN on our server. Yes I could obtain the materials myself, but I'd still be losing 15k worth of materials no matter how you look at it. 15k for a 15 second boost is really hard to justify for most people. if Adrenals could be reused like 10 times before they are depleted or we got a much larger quantity yield out of the production run it would make it much more viable.

Also if we could produce quantity, quality med supplies it wouldn't be such a huge advantage to be biochem in the first place with the reusable kits.

Edited by Guiken

Also if we could produce quantity, quality med supplies it wouldn't be such a huge advantage to be biochem in the first place with the reusable kits.

Yes, because currently being biochem is no advantage at all.

Also, increase slicing rewards tenfold.