!Warzone Lag!

Tityn

I'm sure there is already a thread on this and if there is please post a link.... if not..... can somene please tell me why I lag so bad as soon as I get into a warzone? I have no lag out questing or running around or fight mobs or even other players in the open world. I have very high FPS.

The moment I get into a Warzone I start to lag like mad and get around 20 fps, when I start to get into the action it drops to around 10. That makes it very difficult to play the game. Is this happening to anyone else? I know its not a hardware problem because it would be happening outside of the warzone as well I would think. All my drivers are updated and my computer is able to run max graphics on almost any video game, Skyrim and BF3 included.

Thanks!

(Please don't close it and refer me to the hardware thread)

In the customer service forum their is the Horrid Fps thread which includes pvp warzones along with the pvp forums Horrible Lag thread. However a new thread gets made every so often like a family tree of complaint threads, branching frustration from generation to generation.

It's quite a beautiful thing to watch.

Probably a bug. But if i got 20 fps in a game, I'd be so happy. Its really not that bad. I play with 5-7 generally, and I do fine.

Are you serious!? How the heck do you play with such low fps? Im normally in the 80's even above a 100 sometimes.

In the customer service forum their is the Horrid Fps thread which includes pvp warzones along with the pvp forums Horrible Lag thread. However a new thread gets made every so often like a family tree of complaint threads, branching frustration from generation to generation.

It's quite a beautiful thing to watch.

Haha thanks