Nightlife Packs preview - AT-AT Walker, Orobird, rancor mounts and more!

Iwipe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say - I'm a fan of the newest speeder models they've been releasing. I purchased more packs than ever this last release hoping to get one...only to end up buying 3 off the GTN :(

I know everyone's excited about the big/animal mounts, but I gotta say, I'm liking the Vectron speeders. They look inspired by Luke's landspeeder, but more to the point, they look very like a "Star Wars" design, with their retro/hot rod styled curves.

I know everyone's excited about the big/animal mounts, but I gotta say, I'm liking the Vectron speeders. They look inspired by Luke's landspeeder, but more to the point, they look very like a "Star Wars" design, with their retro/hot rod styled curves.

OMG...way to ruin it! The price on the GTN just escalated with you blowing the fact that they look pretty cool. ;)

Just as a note, the packs on the PTS are incomplete (and in some cases) not even functioning. :tran_smile:

meh, i'd pay just to have a huge walker sitting in my stronghold..functional is an after thought most times.

Just as a note, the packs on the PTS are incomplete (and in some cases) not even functioning. :tran_smile:

HK model isnt showing. I cracked a tear. HK is the one universal companion for both factions and all classes that can have so many customization possibilities it isnt even funny.

HK model isnt showing. I cracked a tear. HK is the one universal companion for both factions and all classes that can have so many customization possibilities it isnt even funny.

I'm still hoping for a customization for Scorpio. It has been only over two(!!!) years. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked