Vokk on Hardmode is seriously ****ed up...

I just did this last night for the first time. Took us probably 10 tries and as a tank I noticed I was far overestimating the range of the lightning. Each try I moved less and less until the last try when I barely moved more than a step or two beyond the purple. I have to say the dps and heals did great in avoiding the lightning (about 8 tries in they started getting sloppy so we had to do a 5 min break to refresh our brains).

My point is that the reason we were losing was because we were losing time for dps in our strategy because 1. spent too much time trying to find a wall to position ourselves against to avoid knockback and 2. moving too much to avoid the lightning. After giving up on positioning and minimizing movement we were fine.

• 3 weeks later...
i have heard the floor is bugged and it would seem it is cause even if i move out of the circle immediatly there is a 50/50 chance i still get struck by the lightning. i have heard the solution to this is jumping out of it by another post on the forums. has anyone else found this to be the fix?