Looking for an Imp guild for mainly PVE

Krodeyuss

Mainly run dps and would like to find a guild with active players. (I think I've seen "Guild: 1" for too long)

I used to mainly play on the Satele Shan server but recently switched over. Needed a fresh start.

Just hit 70 on my jugg and want to gear him up to take on operations. I'll usually be online after 5pm PST on weekdays and will have more time to play on weekends.

Thanks for your time and I hope someone out there finds me to be a good addition.

Cheers :rak_03::rak_03:

Mainly run dps and would like to find a guild with active players. (I think I've seen "Guild: 1" for too long)

I used to mainly play on the Satele Shan server but recently switched over. Needed a fresh start.

Just hit 70 on my jugg and want to gear him up to take on operations. I'll usually be online after 5pm PST on weekdays and will have more time to play on weekends.

Thanks for your time and I hope someone out there finds me to be a good addition.

hey there, you might wanna check us out sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, welcome to STAR FORGE :D

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

p.s. Did you by chance just join us already tonite on Republic side guild?

Cheers :rak_03::rak_03:

The Outer Reaches Company is on Imp side RP/PVP/PVE &Conquest, (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Team-speak, Discord, 10% bonus blah blah blah. What is important is what we really offer. We offer nothing and require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. When we do get together we do exactly what you want. We will explain to you not only what you should be doing in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We will explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about, even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know. https://www.guilded.gg/Outer-Reaches-Company