1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

CourtneyWoods

Urael, are you an idiot, or do you just play one on the internet?

Actually, I consider myself a "fool" in the classic sense. You see in the "old days" the fool was the only one that could tell the King he was messing up without fear of reprecussions. ;)

So either title is acctually a good thing if you know the history of both titles. One being a 'virtue' the other being 'an office'. ;)

Edited by Urael

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is alive again due to F2P.I think F2Pers should get some fireworks too or some other reward.

I /think/ that F2Pers are included in the announcement. They said anyone with a valid account on that date. If it doesn't include F2Pers, I agree that it should.

To celebrate our one year anniverasry.... oooohhhh getting excited... is it some cool Episode IV linked vanity item??? classic speeder bike..... omg have they put swoop racing tournaments into the game??? some new cool color crystal.... A new `Rhakghoul crisis` type event?? (or even done it again so the new players get to go `bang` in a messy green splat???)... blah, de blah, blah.... oh..... hangs head.... fireworks......

I need a lie down in a dark room ....

im sorry to to see a lot of people who are looking forward to to their fireworks for the games 1st anniversary , me personnaly would like to see something useful to use in game as in alot of mmo's ive played when its birthday time for their games you usually get a useful item either to show off to friends or an item to use on your character, but this idea of fireworks is the lameest thing ive seen for a long time no wonder this game has gone f2p even before its 1st anniversary, i agree with some of the other posters that a random box with rares or pets or even rare crafting mats and schematics would be more useful.

Just saying what a great idea it was to have servers offline for maintenance at the same time eve online is having a major patch day, good way to get some extra numbers online but I guess not. :p

ps. Personally Id rather have had an ingame fireworks display not related to players as a celebration, that I wcould have come to watch and socialize, rather than individual firecrackers we blow up somewhere where people don't see.

Edited by Karkais

ps. Personally Id rather have had an ingame fireworks display not related to players as a celebration, that I wcould have come to watch and socialize, rather than individual firecrackers we blow up somewhere where people don't see.

I like this idea! When I first glanced at the article, that's what I thought it was for, actually. Ah well, it'll still be cool to gather guildies together and have firework shows. I think Ilum would be a gorgeous place to do it!

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I really don't, but I honestly would have much rather gotten nothing at all over fireworks. To me personally, fireworks have always been the most useless things in MMOs.

I'd honestly just like a heartfelt letter from Bioware thanking us for playing their game, they can keep the fireworks.

I want a bunch of things some cartel coins and why not give the F2P players a month of subscriber feeling like you wont have to pay for another month if you sub runes out and the subscribers will have it fun with extra Ops and HM maybe some warzones for the holiday. And that about subs getting a month too is just tp be fair and not starting to think of that they payed for a month for nothing :D

very rare i post, but what a waste of time..... i hate refering to the last mmo i played but lets be fair, you got a gift every year you were on, plus every holiday, there was a series of side quests to do for various rewards! i understand there ideas may to work well with swtor, but maybe a little more thought in future devs, mine will just be sold or left in storage......

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I really don't, but I honestly would have much rather gotten nothing at all over fireworks. To me personally, fireworks have always been the most useless things in MMOs.

I'd honestly just like a heartfelt letter from Bioware thanking us for playing their game, they can keep the fireworks.

^^this

I mean if they want to give us something, at least give us something worthwile. They could've handed us a few Cartel Coins as thanks for playing, doesn't even have to be much just a symbolic amount.

I mean fireworks? It is like saying: "We wanted to hand you a gift, but we didn't want to pay for it."

Then it would be better if they just didn't hand us anything...