Looking for a guild.

KevinnTCG

IGN name is Kevinntcg, will be on for a bit today for about another 5 hours from this post. I am a level 50 Imperial Agent with a few other alts none at a relevant level to mention. I have a subscription and have just returned to this game after a long break from it. Hoping for a guild that will help me re-learn the game and help me get up to speed with the games changes.

The guild I'm in doesn't care if you make light/dark or neutral choices we are Gray Jedi accepting all Republic classes and in the future we'll have an Imperial side as well.

Have a look at our page that is in my sig.

Contact me or SithWarFighter by PM if your interested.

Edited by Talon_Starfire

The guild I'm in doesn't care if you make light/dark or neutral choices we are Gray Jedi accepting all Republic classes and in the future we'll have an Imperial side as well.

Have a look at our page that is in my sig.

Contact me or SithWarFighter by PM if your interested.

Pretty sure not a single guild cares what story choices you make in game?

Sith Order Supremacy is recruiting new players and it sounds like you are just the addition we are looking for! We are a smaller PVE oriented guild progressing through Ops weekly. We are hoping to get more people so that we can make raid nights more frequent. We have a website, http://syndicateofscallywags.enjin.com where you can register. We also have a mumble chat server so we can all talk while in-game. We have a BLAST no matter what we are doing and we love to also play other games together as well. I like to think of us as a good group of friends just having fun gaming together! Hit our website up and register if we sound like a group you would be interested in joining. Or you can hit me up in-game, my main toon's name is Booner. Hope to hear from you soon! Edited by xJOJOx