PvP Season 2 rewards just in!

Jerba

Based on the mail they sent us in PTS, so rewards are subject to change when 2.9 hits the live servers.

If you got the rewards as well, please tell us what rating you had so we can narrow down the brackets more.

Also, any information about the top 3 advanced class rewards would be great!

Bronze (1249 and lower):

• Title: S-2 Professional
  • Trophy: Season 2 Bronze

Silver (1250 to 1599):

• Title: S-2 Champion
  • Trophy: Season 2 Silver
  • Trophy: Giradda's Pleasure Barge (Replica)

Gold (1600 and higher):

• Title: S-2 All Star
  • Trophy: Season 2 Gold
  • Trophy: Giradda's Pleasure Barge (Replica)
  • Baron Deathmark's Huttball Helmet
    This is a legendary item, which means it has no durability so you won't have to pay repair costs on the helmet! (Similar to the helmet from the Hateful Entity secret boss)

Top 3 per Advanced Class:

• Title: All Galactic *Class Name*

Edit: See Dulfy's post for screenshots of the decorations.

Edited by Jerba

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats horrendous.

Literally the worst thing ive ever seen the Devs come out with.

Btw, the title is All Galactic *Class* for top 3.

No solid info on gold rating? Seems like a stupidly large gap

Edited by Selenial

No solid info on gold rating? Seems like a stupidly large gap

The one who told me the gold rewards had 2,000 rating, so the gold bracket must start at 2,000 or lower. It could very well be 1,500 like last time.

Also, not sure yet what's the lowest score for bronze, or if everyone will get bronze who did at least 10 matches.

The rewards suck!!! THAT IS ALL!!!

So much this.

None of this shorter season bull **** either, barely shorter, and I'd rather have tier 3 of the old system than tier 1 of this season, despite how much I hated the reskins.

I was really excited for this, massive let down.

All I can do is hope this was a test, so they could gauge replies then try fake a response that they really did have extra stuff.

Many players with ratings 1600-1900 have already confirmed to have received the tier 1 rewards. its not 2k rating for the baron deathmark helm. its either 1500+ or 1600+

I'm guessing 1500.

Which I'm fine with, haven't played my scoundrel since the 2nd (maybe 3rd) week of season 2, and she's still getting it :L

Other than the Rancor, were any of the Season 1 rewards any better? Not defending the devs, just noting that these rewards are in line (i.e. they suck) with the Season 1 rewards. I do find that helm a bit curious since PvP doesn't suffer durability loss anyway. :rak_02:

Other than the Rancor, were any of the Season 1 rewards any better? Not defending the devs, just noting that these rewards are in line (i.e. they suck) with the Season 1 rewards. I do find that helm a bit curious since PvP doesn't suffer durability loss anyway. :rak_02:

Even the armor set was better than all of this... Put together.

Hell, The Rancor pet > Deathmark helmet

DAMN man/woman you have a crap load of 55's.