Who do you PvP with?

BattleGracefully

interested to know what everyones favorate player to pvp with and why please only limit this to one person, i honestly don't care for your perfect team i only wish to know YOUR favorate person to run with and why.

MIne is Avmuse, mad bromance i know, but he's always a riot to pvp along side and is always fun.

interested to know what everyones favorate player to pvp with and why please only limit this to one person, i honestly don't care for your perfect team i only wish to know YOUR favorate person to run with and why.

MIne is Avmuse, mad bromance i know, but he's always a riot to pvp along side and is always fun.

:jawa_smile:

I PvP with a lot of people in my guild and love them all but it would have to be Xarxes. Only because he gives me great advice and tips to get better at PvP and is great to put a guard on because he takes forever to die!

Second place would be Xami as shes really good support and is excellent to be by your side.

Please, you're always partied with Buenos and Celo =P I'm the one who's forever alone :p

Even worse when it's forever alone vs Carthy, Daffy AND Lycaon all on the same team.

good sir i solo que 75% of the time 25% i get in with nice ppl who want to take me along