Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best pvp on the pts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Best pvp on the pts

TrixxieTriss
07.12.2018 , 12:04 AM | #21
I can’t stress enough how much I now hate pvp on the live servers.

7 matches in a row with 5-7 healers in them. I think one was a 4 man premade healer team. I took screen shots to edit and hopefully upload.

Then I had matches of people giving up and sitting at the node.

The worst I saw were 4 healers in HB standing in the green sludge healing themselves all match.

This game is becoming more of a joke every day. I think I’ve seen it all and then I’m sadly surprised by something even worse.

Don’t get me started on the weird activation lag that sins and operative cause around me on the live servers or the 2 hackers the last 2 days.

None of this is happening on the pts. We should petition Bioware to keep it open permanently with only one Rishi SH for us all to hang in and the ability to queue pvp. dedicated pvpers don’t need more
If the noobs aren’t going to try, let them have the current servers.

I’ve seen hardly any dysnc on the pts or bad lag or activation lag. Let’s hope they are actually fixes that will go live.

Banderal
07.12.2018 , 04:44 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
The worst I saw were 4 healers in HB standing in the green sludge healing themselves all match.
I didn't even know that was possible... although I wondered once, and actually ON the PTS. In the one Quesh HB I played there, I tried a knockback of an operative healer into the acid and I thought I saw him heal through it. But I figured... "no way, that must have just been some weird thing that happened or there was another healer I didn't notice".
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF

helpmewin
07.12.2018 , 06:15 AM | #23
If players bored to losing they will start stack healers + tanks comps - ez af.
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.
Competetive arenas video guide

TrixxieTriss
07.12.2018 , 08:40 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by helpmewin View Post
If players bored to losing they will start stack healers + tanks comps - ez af.
This was right from the start. All 4 ran straight to the acid pit and started healing. We didn’t even have the ball yet.