Which Companion Appearance Customization You are Using (if any)?

DomiSotto

I admit that I really love this feature, since it reduces the cloning effect :) I am guessing it is a bit better at higher levels, but on low levels when everyone has a choice of one or two companions it is a tad uniform.

My biggest problem with Customizations so far is that with all the variations, I would have liked at least one for each character that made them look out of their teens.

Qyzen: I didn't figure out L-Click function at the time, so I got Customization 1 at random. Can't say I like any other customization any better!

Tharan: I am wavering between spending creds on his #8 customization or using the free #2. #8 is pweeetty, and we deserve pweettyy after Qyzen. Then, again, I plan on customizing Zenith, so buying two packs on one character seems frivolous! I actually like his default well enough, but the cloning thing is in the way!

Zenith: Custom #8, for sure, if I can get it (fingers crossed I can find it)

Iresso: I frankly do not like any of it, because he looks so darn young, and his story starts with 'he was a soldier for many years'. I might just keep him at his default simply because no other one fits any better

Nadia: Custom 3

The other crews I didn't quite worry about so much

Kalyio: Again, at random, got the 2nd one, and actually quite like it. Those tatooes are no nonsense! Pretty piercings ain't fitting with my idea of her

Vector: I am going to purchase the 4th one as soon as I get him to avoid getting used to effect :)

Riggs: I settled for the 2nd one, planning to eventually purchase the 7th (probably the best Oriental look in the companions!), but now I am used to the 2nd one!

Risha: I am going to use #3, it's pweeettty.

Bowdaar: doesn't change him any, so what's the point?

Akaavi: will use Custom #2 Zabraks horns and hair balance is hard to get!

Vette: #2, like red Twi'ileks on the Empire side (corny, I know)

Mal: A toss-up between Customization #1, #2 and #6. Basically not fond of any by the same reason of looking far too young

Jaesa: Dark #1

Pierce: All 3 freebies look super-cool, but I am inclined to pick the dwarven look #3

Quinn definitly gets the one which gives him silver hair an implants on my warriors.

Silver hair & implants customization for Mako as well.

Khem gets blue skin with armoring.

Blizz gets his scavenger bag.

Andronikos gets his war paint.

Jaesa keeps the default, I like that one best.

Pierce gets the mohawk and mutton chops.

Xalek loses the hood.

Torians default stays, same with Vector.

Doc gets the Gambit do.

It amuses me to make Iresso the blond asian with facial tattoos.

Corso gets the Han haircut that has the odd scars on the neck.

Jorgan gets to be Panthro.

I think Ashara gets purple skin, I don't really pay much attention to her tbh...

Bowdaar & Broonmark get the armor ones.

Dr Loken & Talos always end up old asian men.

And Skadge, well he's just ugly no matter what...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

So far I've gone with the Sith customizations for Khem and Ashara, but for her only after she's been "turned" as much as she's going to be. Definitely going to use the dark & lovely customization on Jaesa at some point. Haven't bothered with any others as of yet.

I have changed the look of a lot of my companions but my favorites are:

Blizz #5

Broonmark #5

Khem Val #15

With that said, DS Jaesa needs more... sane looking appearance choices. I know she is sort of insane but that's just her state of mind and should not necessarily translate to her appearance. I also have no clue why BW haven't added any new appearance options for SCORPIO yet?

Vetta - Red skinned, even though its a cliche.

Yuun - Green skinned one

Blizz - Kit 5 the one with the scrap backback.

Forex - Kit 2 - The one with the much larger cannon/fists and havoc decal.

Other than that I think I'm stock for the rest.