Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS Phase 3 - Operation Balance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
PTS Phase 3 - Operation Balance
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cibacrome
10.06.2019 , 05:08 PM | #11
I support syncing all vet and mm operations to lvl 75 since that is the only way to keep them relevant. If operations are down-sync'd to 70, with the current power/master/endurance hardcap it's going to wreak too much havoc on gearing. This one-size-fits-all approach is a really bad shortchange to those of us that come here for group pve content.

The alternative would be to redo the way the level sync works. If it was purely scaled, with no hardcaps, and gearing remained relevant, then I wouldn't mind if non-75 ops were sync'd to 70.

But I don't think that's the best approach - right now the level sync is just not working right. Mobs are too strong, bosses are inconsistent, and gear is essentially irrelevant, removing one of the motivators for running content in the first place, and just generally being frustrating and/or confusing for those of us that try to squeeze the most out of gear, especially in nim. This is not what an MMO should be striving for under any circumstances.

Mocaccino
10.08.2019 , 09:20 AM | #12
So 258 wasn't carrying enought, they decided to bring back 3.0

Oh wait, it will be even worst, cause we have guild perks.

Look like the raider community can find another game ...

Bidli
10.09.2019 , 09:20 AM | #13
or raid without guild perks and crystals.. or w/e its just an achievement thing anyway

Flying-Brian
10.09.2019 , 03:17 PM | #14
The tech fragment rewards for Dxun seem very low. I ran SM last night on the PTS and the total I received was 450 TF's. Now this is without any mission bonus from a daily or weekly. But it should at least be around 100-150 per boss that drop.

Also there were no set bonus group loot items that dropped. The group loot from the Apex Vanguard was only mats.

xXSistros
10.10.2019 , 05:24 AM | #15
The thing I am most concerned with is your thoughts on the many mechanics which will become worthless with level sync.
Is there a plan how you want to make Attack Adrenals, Mastery Stims, Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault viable again? If you want us to use the whole pool of relics/adrenals/stims, ok, but the Items listed above don't work AT ALL with 6.0. Perhaps, these items need a rework to function under level sync. And, honestly, perhaps the other relics/Adrenals simply are too weak to be serious alternatives... Shaking up the relic/Adrenal usage of us DPS player needs more than a simple "These don't work anymore, use those instead".
Furthermore, I see a problem with level sync regarding your new Mod pool. You give us so many options on minmaxing, which I personally do not complain about, but then, all Mastery/Power Adjustments are irrelevant through the sync cap...
So, please look after these problems, and tell us if/how you will fix that.