Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thoughts on the current Nautolan Customisation?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Thoughts on the current Nautolan Customisation?

Balameb
09.10.2019 , 01:29 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
The devs must be exasperated when they read this. The one thing they wanted to stave off post-release was a lot of people complaining that there aren't enough appearance options, so they shower us with appearance options, and then people complain it's too much.

Personally, I like all the options. More the better.
I don't think that was a complain about too many options (i personally think we need a lot more), just that is not easy to navigate. Example: If you like a face is easy to see the different mongrals for that face and compare. But if you are set on a mongral and want to see how each face affects the result is not convenient because you need to go to many options that change your views, so is more difficult to compare properly.
If they put the options of face and montrals in different select items, you keep the same amount of options but easier to navigate/compare.
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

Riessa
10.04.2019 , 08:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mageraah View Post
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...21/unknown.png player nautolan
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...18/unknown.png npc nautolan

and it can get worse https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...50/unknown.png

Males look fine and like the npcs so its fine but the females.. I've wanted nautolan for years for my jedi but this is just awful to look at
Same here. Always wanted to play a Nautolan, but I really can't look at that.

Estelindis
10.05.2019 , 09:12 AM | #23
There's something weird about the female faces especially. They look really puffy and swollen or something. None of them have the sleek form of the NPC nautolans. I don't mind us having these faces, I'd just like it if at least some of the faces didn't look this way.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

allexj
10.05.2019 , 01:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
There's something weird about the female faces especially. They look really puffy and swollen or something. None of them have the sleek form of the NPC nautolans. I don't mind us having these faces, I'd just like it if at least of the faces didn't look this way.
The NPC ones just need to be used for the players too, no need to make another model.

I don't get it.
Support Togruta,Bothan and other Alien Species! I Support LGBT Romance Arcs.

Przemo_No
10.05.2019 , 01:58 PM | #25
..well, my Nautolan male vanguard just runs headless..

I made him some 2 weeks ago, played a bit of Ord Mantell, logged off, logged back yesterday.... NO HEAD!

So of curiosity I finished Ord, went to fleet, played my 1st group FP (HS of course) and was all the time headless.

Made few screens ( do not know how to post them), I guess, if i continue I could beat Malgus and Valkorion totally headless..
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Nevaeh-Heaven
10.05.2019 , 05:34 PM | #26
The Nautolan was the species I wanted most. That was until I saw the customization that were on offer. Very disappointing so much so not going to make a character. There are so many Nautolan's in game as NCP's that are far far better then the present offering for a player character. I guess all I have now is the hope that at some point in the future BW give us more options for the Nautolan. The face structure is just not to my liking. Sure the eyes, nose, mouth and head tails very but the actual face/shape is the same throughout all the options. Just don't care for it.

Lets hope more thought go's into which ever species comes next if there is ever another one.

Criptvampiress
10.06.2019 , 03:32 PM | #27
Overall they're decent, I like that you can choose different styles of tresses. Something they really need to do with the twi'lek and their lekku. I really hope they fix the heads on the Nautolans. They're a bit too small and the features are exaggerated. Also it's hard to tell the difference on some of their colors, some look the same.

Damask_Rose
10.06.2019 , 07:56 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
There's something weird about the female faces especially. They look really puffy and swollen or something. None of them have the sleek form of the NPC nautolans. I don't mind us having these faces, I'd just like it if at least some of the faces didn't look this way.
I think I'll be able to make an OK male Nautolan, but the females are the stuff of nightmares! I'm glad they are going to be free for subscribers, because I can't imagine anyone paying for them in the state they are in.

Grymmjow
10.07.2019 , 08:48 AM | #29
https://imgur.com/d6gf4Xr

I hate the clipping and is why I'm sticking to my Twi'lek. Tentacle neckbeards aren't that attractive. I was really excited when they announced them but after seeing them and their botched plastic surgery faces and the clipping...and the coloring bug...I'm just not into it.

Estelindis
10.07.2019 , 09:10 AM | #30
Well I wouldn't assume that all buggy stuff we're currently seeing will make it to the live release of 6.0. I'm more concerned with the intentional design aesthetic. Even most of the colours I don't find appealing. They almost all seem too muddy for my taste.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~