Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Speculation upon the Race of the Inquisitor (Vanilla Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
A Speculation upon the Race of the Inquisitor (Vanilla Spoilers)

Ruvalie
05.02.2020 , 01:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RowanThursday View Post
As a matter of interest, does a Togruta Inquisitor get the various 'alien scum' reactions from other NPCs - such as the Assistant Overseer who directs you to the trainer on Korriban?

I'm not sure whether the game reliably recognises "new" alien species as non-human.
Yes, mostly. There was one weird occasion where the first time I played through a cutscene the dialogue was just "slave" or something, but the second time (I usually esc out in order to see all the dialogue options) it was "alien scum." Realistically there is no way of knowing if one scene here or there might have glitched out and given me the wrong line, but I have definitely gotten a fair amount of alien-specific dialogue.

RowanThursday
05.04.2020 , 05:46 AM | #22
Probably a glitch, though it'd be amusing if there were actually a RNG in the code for whether alien characters get racist abuse. It'd still be a slightly less offensive RNG than Galactic Command was.
"... Pointless meatbag bickering."
-- HK-55

Malignus
06.28.2020 , 08:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Zehal View Post
Now I'm sad that Chiss Inquisitor is nowhere near canon not even in Legends SWTOR... Then again what I read about the Chiss and the cool stories about Thrawn and how they treat force user in their society...leave very little possibility for a Chiss Inquistor even in Legends... Aw...
And what about Sev'rance Tann?

MadDutchman
06.29.2020 , 06:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Malignus View Post
And what about Sev'rance Tann?
A classic example of the chaotic internal consistency of the old EU
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.