Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

Mando
12.18.2012 , 03:17 PM | #211
Thanks a lot for helping to get things organized with me. Love the help. Probably would be best to separate groups by times of availability. I can be on from 5-10 pm EST most weekdays. Weekends will vary depending on if I work then, but I'm usually active.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

dark_wolf
12.20.2012 , 01:12 AM | #212
I just wanted to drop in and say good luck on this. I tried it a few months ago, but had no luck. If you all have any openings for another I'd love to take part, but I know I'm coming late to the party.

Druidclaw
12.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #213
Sorry for not being more active on the forum post. holiday fever .... engaged.... i wont be able to play before january third 2013 .

mainly because the internet connection is very week were im going.

anyway, i am actually an EU player. but i can fix my shedule to what is most needed.

i vote to eliminate republic-republic, as i said preffer going imperial, from 2 reasons, 1) quest are better, 2) would like to be a sith warrior.

if we are going repuplic i would preffer not to take a force class

Kairyssa_Wylok
12.20.2012 , 08:34 PM | #214
I'm game for this, I've been trying to find an RP guild with little luck so maybe I'd have better luck this way.

If ya'll are starting up a new batch of RP players let me know...currently I"m Begeren Colony...toon is Kei'Arya but I have no problems rolling a new one
Server - Begeren Colony
Jedi Sage Chy'Arya - Lvl 50
Smuggler Scoundrel Klaryssa - Lvl 30
Trooper Commando Kei'Arya - Lvl 39

dark_wolf
12.20.2012 , 09:44 PM | #215
If there are any openings left I have a level 1 sith warrior that I made for a similar group, but since it never got off the ground he hasn't even done his 1st quest. So if there are any openings I'd love to join up just let me know on here or PM me. Thanks.

Zanderwright
12.22.2012 , 04:21 AM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanderwright View Post
I would be willling to join however i am new to RP. I am an EU player so another group of EU players would be good for me. Im normally on from 15:30-22:00 GMT weekdays and from 13:15-23:30 weekends. Im willing to play as a consular or smuggler on rep side and a warrior or agent on imp side. If there are any spots open i would gladly accept.
Alright these are my details for time zones and such. I will be on mostly with weekend time during weekdays now that it is the holidays that will last till JAN 7th

Also i vote for removing empire-empire
Eat ghost lightning sparkle cookies they give you UNLIMITED POWAH!!!

YekArcon
12.22.2012 , 05:52 AM | #217
Damn it! I didn't catch this thread on time for registration.

Oh well, If you ever get any openings, I'd be more than happy to join. Regardless, I applaud the initiative; quite an excellent Idea.

Anaan
12.26.2012 , 11:41 PM | #218
Sorry for my recent inactivity, I am good mon-fri 4pm-11pm ish, I sometimes stay later, and weekends I normally play a little longer, and I am in EST, and I would vote to eliminate rep-emp, which although seems awesome, it would be really difficult to keep communications up with them

Druidclaw
01.13.2013 , 09:19 AM | #219
Did this thing die out before it even started?

or did you guys form groups. and there just were not enough room for me ?