Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we talk about Amplifiers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Can we talk about Amplifiers?

TerraStomper
08.19.2019 , 09:32 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by ottffsse View Post
stacking 5% life steal on every enhancement or even the 1% of total health regen on every enhancement (like 9x total enhancements) is just stupid. as in broken. bioware please delete those two amplifiers or cap them at 5%/1% if you know what's best for wz sanity.
That or perhaps Amplifiers simply won't do anything (except maybe one that amps Valor points earned) in PvP or Master Modes (like increased looting).

Toraak
08.19.2019 , 09:53 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by fire-breath View Post
Do you really play SWTOR?

Step 1 - buy cartel coins
Step 2 - buy packs with coins (or anything else that sells well)
Step 3 - sell the stuff you bought
Step 4 - use the gains to roll for your amps

There you go. Fixed it for you mate. P2W explained. Glad to be of service :P

Please note I'm not saying anything about my opinion on this matter. Just stating the fact of how you can turn cash into credits and use that same money to buy power (in other words, to win).
That isn't pay to win.

P2W= Pay BW $ (No CC's allowed) BW sends you BiS gear. That is the only way to get said gear.
If you can get gear in game without paying directly it's not P2W.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

ottffsse
08.19.2019 , 10:07 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
That isn't pay to win.

P2W= Pay BW $ (No CC's allowed) BW sends you BiS gear. That is the only way to get said gear.
If you can get gear in game without paying directly it's not P2W.
CC cartel coin=for all intensive purposes $$ in game. it's semantics that it requires a few in between steps to go from buying cartel coins to getting in game credits to buy amps or bis augments or whatever.
Click my referral, get free stuff:
http://www.swtor.com/r/gFbhFZ

Toraak
08.19.2019 , 10:48 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by ottffsse View Post
CC cartel coin=for all intensive purposes $$ in game. it's semantics that it requires a few in between steps to go from buying cartel coins to getting in game credits to buy amps or bis augments or whatever.
Your forgetting that we can buy the same items without paying 1 cent. The fact I can get gear without spending any real life money is what makes it not pay to win. For Pay to win, you wouldn't be able to use credits or get the gear in game at all. The only way to get it would be direct purchase. The fact your using credits completely nullifies the P2W idea since credits can and are gotten in game for free.

I know I made millions of credits selling stuff on the GTN, and never needed to spend real life money to make those credits.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P